+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Cost Of Living Crisis

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Cost Of Living Crisis

Quote Originally Posted by delmbox View Post
    No idea, any more than you do. You seem to think that the two choices to believe in are either that society is being deliberately destroyed in some international conspiracy or that everything's wonderful and remain so forever.

Am I worried about there being war in Europe? Yes. Am I worried about how long that will go on for and how it will end? Yes. Am I worried about the rising cost of living and whether things will settle? Yes. Do I believe that this is all a plan by the elites to halve the world's population? No. Do I think that the vaccine is injecting 5g into people's blood to control them? No

You and OM seem to think that because you post certain things on here that you're some revolutionary visionaries that have future proofed themselves and are fighting the good fight, when the truth is you do nothing different to any of us apart from reading some mad websites and watching a lot more youtube videos because you've got too much time on your hands
    Says the fella with eight thousand posts discussing wendy ball.

Quote Originally Posted by Organ Morgan. View Post
    Come now Morg. you've got two real disciples. Leaving LoM and Gluey, both of whom trump Delmbox x 3 in posts (just using their latest nom de plume), out to dry after a salubrious day canvassing frightened souls on the South Wales sea front is no way to preserve your dwindling loyalty!

Quote Originally Posted by Organ Morgan. View Post
    It says something about your intelligence (if if anything else was needed to be said) that you:

a) Consider that a dig on a football messageboard
    b) Don't realise that my 8000 posts in 14 years is a lot fewer per year than your 4800 in 6

Quote Originally Posted by delmbox View Post
    It says something about your intelligence (if if anything else was needed to be said) that you:

a) Consider that a dig on a football messageboard
    b) Don't realise that my 8000 posts in 14 years is a lot fewer per year than your 4800 in 6
    C'mon, you set yourself up beautifully for that riposte.