Quote Originally Posted by JamesWales View Post
But Bob, your starting position is always one of a solid-far left position. Any attempt to row back from that towards the centre will inevitably be in one direction.

Start a topic in a balanced way and you will see me write the pro's and con's on it. Start off by ranting about the Tories and how everyone is racist when they aren't, and you'll see a push back.

You can read bmy first post on here, on page 1. Three posts in and Citizens Nephew is talking about Stormfront and how it's all racist. My response is about public services - it's far more balanced in tone and conclusion.
Presenting an alternative point of view to balance a discussion does not automatically mean you’ve presented a more balanced argument. You seem to believe that former must lead to the latter in your case but, like the rest of us, you may not actually be the best person to judge.

I enjoy reading your posts as they do provoke food for thought sometimes, but claiming victory on this basis all the time isn’t really necessary and distracts from the points you make tbh.