+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 14,000 Season Tickets sold.

Re: 14,000 Season Tickets sold.

Quote Originally Posted by JamesWales View Post

Well, you could say, as the head of Nissan said, when announcing several hundred new jobs:

"The key success factor for Brexit has always been trade friendly business conditions to sustain our business not only in the UK but in the whole of Europe and thanks to Brexit, Nissan is moving forward to use Brexit as an opportunity."

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/business-57666008
    The key factor here was not Boris or brexit it was government cash . 🙄

Quote Originally Posted by Canton Kev View Post
    They’re a massive club to be fair, always have been. Also, no offence to any Sunderland fans, it’s an absolute shithole with nothing to do so everyone gravitates towards the football. That’s the impression I get anyways.
    You can't just say "no offence" and follow it with that! how is that not going to offend?!

A bloke at work yesterday was saying we’ve just about crossed over 14k STs sold. I’ve not seen anything official about it, so I don’t suppose anyone on here has a better idea of how they’re selling?

I know it was just over 13k sold about 10-12 days ago so another 1k in that time is quite impressive.
    If we’ve sold 14k I’m we’ll impressed.

I know of 5 fairly long term fans who’ve given theirs up this season for various (non football related) reasons and was thinking we’d struggle to sell 10-12k

Quote Originally Posted by delmbox View Post
    You can't just say "no offence" and follow it with that! how is that not going to offend?!
    As someone who’s visited Sunderland recently, that was me trying to be nice

Quote Originally Posted by Lawnmower View Post

I know of 5 fairly long term fans who’ve given theirs up this season for various (non football related) reasons and was thinking we’d struggle to sell 10-12k
    I was hoping a minimum 14,000 when you look at other clubs sales figures

Quote Originally Posted by Lawnmower View Post

The club announced “over 13k” 2 weeks ago so an extra 1000 in 2 weeks is believable. A decently famous loan player or two could see us getting 20k+ crowds every week.

The club announced “over 13k” 2 weeks ago so an extra 1000 in 2 weeks is believable. A decently famous loan player or two could see us getting 20k+ crowds every week.
    I think that’s somewhat optimistic on both counts.

Hitting 20k apart from Swansea , Bristol City is going to come down to success on the pitch.

Quote Originally Posted by Hilts View Post
    Hitting 20k apart from Swansea , Bristol City is going to come down to success on the pitch.
    Canton stand close to a sellout according to Cardiff City

Quote Originally Posted by The Lone Gunman View Post
    I think that’s somewhat optimistic on both counts.
    We averaged ~19k with 14,400 season ticket holders last season. Admittedly it’s unlikely the midweek games get 20k turning up but the weekend ones I can see it happening.

We averaged ~19k with 14,400 season ticket holders last season. Admittedly it’s unlikely the midweek games get 20k turning up but the weekend ones I can see it happening.
    19,700 average last year