Quote Originally Posted by Taunton Blue Genie View Post
It always fascinates me that anyone thinks that all those major players and egos could, along with political leaders of countries as diametrically opposite as the US/GB/Europe and China/Russia etc, remain as a choesive united front regarding these conspiracies. All major movements tend to have splits, schisms, whistleblowers, rivalries, leaks and splinter groups - and if Covid deaths are rising due to the long-term plan isn't that a bit of a bugger as it will prevent remaining "teletubbies" to take the "clotshot"?
For my part, I know three medical doctors, one of whom works in the area of Covid at the moment, a nurse who supervised a Covid ward and an expert in tropical diseases. No doubt they have been hoodwinked and watch too much TV.
For my part, I'm having difficulty in understand how the "purpose" of Covid has shifted and been re-interpreted several times by OM over the last couple of years. Still, I shouldn't worry as Armageddon is arriving in the next two weeks - and before transhuman babies can crawl to the beat of the Reset drum.
Concerning what I've highlighted in your post, judging from what Bhakdi says below then they're either ignorant, corrupt or criminals.