Our defence is weaker - we had Giles and Drameh last season. I have very low expectations in McGuiness (who just looks like a very poor version of Ben Turner with an even worse range of passing) and Nelson who has at least 2 mistakes in him per game

A high press team which lets face it is every team in the championship now is going to put our defence under a lot of pressure and at the moment a full back who was meh at league one Romeo, a converted right back Ng, a West Brom reserve who didn’t feature this year and a left back Collins from bottom of the German second division is how I expect our back 4 to look

Our midfield looks stronger but an asthmatic ant carrying its shopping home would have out run Pack and Bacuna

Up front I’m not writing off Watters. There was a game towards the end of the season where he looked like he had something. But to rely on him is very risky

I expect Morrison to score more goals if and when he returns (hopefully) as he’s still our best defender

The bottom 4 in my opinion is Birmingham Blackpool Rotherham and us (I’m not sure about Sunderland)

Hope I’m wrong but I have very low expectations for next season