Quote Originally Posted by Ninja View Post
There are MANY more than 3 women in the sport, don't act silly, although, I'm not sure you need to act it, you're sounding it just by continually arguing the same point that's been answered numerous times. Equality is what is blocking their path, not the women themselves, but you knew that already.

And sexist I am not. I like sex!
I think maybe we have different opinions
of equality.

I think equality means everyone getting a fair crack of the whip based on their skills. Which women historically have not had. This is why it doesn’t bother me because I see it as more people getting a fair chance whereas you see it as men getting less of a fair chance.

But in the instance of officials being women I don’t think it’s applicable as we need more anyway. And there are so few women officials I genuinely can’t see how you can think they’ve blocked any men, more qualified or otherwise.

I haven’t mentioned women pundits because I think it’s a whole other argument but again I’d say since 99% of pundits are men I genuinely don’t think any men are being blocked by women. Unless you think any woman in any job is blocking a man from doing it.