+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: The 2021/22 Conspiracy Theory Ballon D'Or winner, The Great Reset.

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: The 2021/22 Conspiracy Theory Ballon D'Or winner, The Great Reset.

Quote Originally Posted by Clandestine View Post
    Vernon Coleman a blast from the past, he was way ahead of the curve before the ivy league scientists and virologists came to the party he's been pretty 100% on all the forecasts he gave regarding the vaccine injuries. I've just seen seen a small segment of an interview with Dr. Peter McCullough and Dan Bongino on twitter Bongino is gutted he gave the arm when he did but was suffering cancer at the time and believed he was vulnerable McCullough seemed a bit more positive than I've seen him previously regarding the long term effects of the spike protein time to catch up with the old man and a chair I'd forgotten about him WIKI did a right number on him.
    Vernon Coleman
    Looking at his track record he's a complete fruit loop.

Look at what he said about AIDS, this man has no credibility at all.

Quote Originally Posted by Rjk View Post
    Vernon Coleman

I thought you might take that view, rather than question the fact that they may have been lying about everything? Cigarettes, Roundup, Teflon, etc., they were all about profit while health consequences were not a consideration and usually ignored.

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    I thought you might take that view, rather than question the fact that they may have been lying about everything? Cigarettes, Roundup, Teflon, etc., they were all about profit while health consequences were not a consideration and usually ignored.
    Are you honestly saying that you think AIDS doesn't exist?

Are you honestly saying that you think AIDS doesn't exist?
    I'm talking about Dr Fauci and AZT, not how the virus came into being.

Vernon Coleman

He's a very knowledgeable doctor. Had he or anyone like him been allowed a voice on British TV sets far fewer mugs would have lined up to ruin their natural immune system.

Coleman knows that no alleged contagious virus that's transmissible from person to person has been proven to exist. That's why germ theory remains a theory rather than an indisputable scientific fact. This thread's been running almost six months and is at over 50 pages. We discussed germ theory ages ago, but you likely didn't view those messages as I don't recall seeing your username at this forum until quite recently.

This theory was pushed hardest by Louis Pasteur 160 years ago. He theorised many diseases were caused by microorganisms known as pathogens or germs can lead to disease but couldn't prove so because they were so small no microscope existed that was powerful enough to magnify samples.

That all changed circa 90 years ago when technology had moved on to the invention of the electron microscope that had the resolution to view anything however minuscule.

But guess what? Aye, no so-called transmissable virus you care to mention, including HIV, has been isolated, ever.

And the same applies to SARS-CoV 2 too. I posted a video two or three pages back showing Johnson and other Euro leaders lined up side by side wearing their crappy masks for a photo opportunity. Once they had they all hurried to remove them... of course, they had known all along it was total BS.

Various governments, including Britain's, via Freedom of Information replies, have acknowledged they have no samples of SARS-CoV 2. "We were told it was everywhere. How can they not find it?" you may ask.

Britain's scientists along with US scientists and scientists elsewhere around the world have failed to for the same reason - it's mythical; it does not exist.