+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 16 of 17 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314151617 LastLast

Thread: STEVE MORISON SACKED

Re: STEVE MORISON SACKED

Quote Originally Posted by Pedro de la Rosa View Post
    I think we've signed 6 good players: Alsopp, Collins, O'Dowda, Robinson, Kipre and Romeo.
    The rest are either average, unproven or crap.
    Well with a few additions .....

Quote Originally Posted by splott parker View Post
    I can’t be arsed with all this shite jargon, it’s all coulda, shoulda, woulda. The only figures that matter and have always mattered in the history of football are the figures below the letters, P W D L F A Pts.
    Bang on the money, and are figures show we just weren't good enough, a simple game over complicated by over coaching, the aim is always to score more than your opponent, we haven't apart from the Boro game and didn't look like there were any improvements.

Quote Originally Posted by SLUDGE FACTORY View Post
    Experts I asked for mate
    I doubt anyone has suggested their an expert, however it's about opinions and facts.
    If we accept that most of our recruitment are good signings, then that begs the question why are we not performing?
    If it isn't the players, then it has to be the tactics and coaching?

Quote Originally Posted by Dorcus View Post
    Good for you! In this instance I give you full respect for bowing to his superior intellect and knowledge. Very grown up if I may say so Dave 👍
    He's never wrong, and I agree with him in this instance

Experts I asked for mate
    Mate?

Quote Originally Posted by olderblue View Post
    I doubt anyone has suggested their an expert, however it's about opinions and facts.
    If we accept that most of our recruitment are good signings, then that begs the question why are we not performing?
    If it isn't the players, then it has to be the tactics and coaching?
    Well if that's the case it's done now and a better manager will shoot us up the table

Quote Originally Posted by Tuerto View Post
    Mate?
    Experts then

Well if that's the case it's done now and a better manager will shoot us up the table
    will we get a better manager though?

Quote Originally Posted by Rjk View Post
    will we get a better manager though?
    Let's hope so.
    I have nothing against Hudson but recruiting inexperienced managers is clearly a gamble. This last gamble failed so we need to invest in a proven manager, and not another Mick McCarthy.
    No idea who would even want to come here at the moment mind.

Quote Originally Posted by Citizen's Nephew View Post
    I'm wavering with my vote now because I think you've bottled it by not naming which ones are which!
    It isn't worth it but if I was pushed, Philogene is garbage and Sawyers has been a major disappointment so far. Nkounkou isn't very good defensively to say the least. I think the rest are either unproven, have played a handful of games, or we haven't seen enough of them. I think that leaves Rinomhota who is alright and Ojo is OK as a squad player.

Quote Originally Posted by jeepster View Post
    Collins was a massive loss.
    Agreed, crushing blow.

Players not happy, allegedly.

https://twitter.com/philblanche/stat...vDrMULIxCEKRtg

It’s from an interview with the independent

https://www.independent.co.uk/sport/...70802.html?amp

Quote Originally Posted by BlueArmy 86 View Post
    Players not happy, allegedly.

https://twitter.com/philblanche/stat...vDrMULIxCEKRtg

It’s from an interview with the independent

https://www.independent.co.uk/sport/...70802.html?amp
    Good luck to whoever comes in, another manager working with players that they didn’t bring in, and a maniac for an owner. Tan out

Quote Originally Posted by UNDERHILL1927 View Post
    Good luck to whoever comes in, another manager working with players that they didn’t bring in, and a maniac for an owner. Tan out
    I think the players and owner probably know our new manager well enough already - it's going to be Hudson if Tan and co run true to form.

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    I think the players and owner probably know our new manager well enough already - it's going to be Hudson if Tan and co run true to form.
    *insert depressingly inevitable smiley

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    I hope it isn't Hudson, I really think a more experienced manager is needed, but if it is Hudson it will interesting to see if he was part of the problem or going to be part of the solution?
    He might have a different approach to the way we set up and play up top

Quote Originally Posted by olderblue View Post
    I hope it isn't Hudson, I really think a more experienced manager is needed, but if it is Hudson it will interesting to see if he was part of the problem or going to be part of the solution?
    He might have a different approach to the way we set up and play up top

If they do appoint Hudson (which I think they will), and if he has been effectively running the training sessions as has been alluded to, then nothing will change.
    Also if they think that bringing in Sol Bamba will be met with a glowing endorsement from the fans, then I think they're in for a shock.
    It all points to him leaving due to a specific incident on Saturday and a board who haven't got a fkng clue.

Sol Bamba should be brought in, whatever role it may be we need somebody to get the players back on side

Quote Originally Posted by The Bloop View Post
    If they do appoint Hudson (which I think they will), and if he has been effectively running the training sessions as has been alluded to, then nothing will change.
    Also if they think that bringing in Sol Bamba will be met with a glowing endorsement from the fans, then I think they're in for a shock.
    It all points to him leaving due to a specific incident on Saturday and a board who haven't got a fkng clue.
    This is exactly what will happen as we have no money.

I was OK with Morison being given a chance last time (after I got over the initial underwhelming inevitability of it all) but he wasn't even given that, in the end.

So promote Hudson, and repeat the cycle - depressing.

Despite the obvious lack of goals under Morison this season, I have found watching the team play to be much more interesting than for many a year - including Warnock.
    At least I didn’t find myself looking at the clock, just waiting for it to be over!

Quote Originally Posted by The Hooded Claw View Post
    Despite the obvious lack of goals under Morison this season, I have found watching the team play to be much more interesting than for many a year - including Warnock.
    At least I didn’t find myself looking at the clock, just waiting for it to be over!
    I agree. It wasn't perfect but I could see what was supposed to be happening (like the opposition probably - lol) and a sort of evolution, even if I hardly knew any of the players, which also made it a bit more interesting.

Shut the thread
    Deed is Done
    Onwards

Shut the thread
    Deed is Done
    Onwards
    Wasn't one of the suggestions to make this board better, to have a small number mega threads?

Maybe I misunderstood.

Said on Talksport Jody Morris interested, and a foreign coach whos name i didn't recognise.

Quote Originally Posted by BlueArmy 86 View Post
    Said on Talksport Jody Morris interested, and a foreign coach whos name i didn't recognise.
    The same Jody Morris who allegedly stood us up when a player (not that I'm bitter or anything )