Thread: Question Time , Nazeem Zahawi

Question Time , Nazeem Zahawi

What a complete clown he is

And the tory boy farmer

Re: Question Time , Nazeem Zahawi

Quote Originally Posted by SLUDGE FACTORY View Post
    What a complete clown he is

And the tory boy farmer
    He's another one we should sling in the bin.

Cute mind; despite being a multi millionaire he managed to extort thousands of pounds of taxpayer's money to heat his stables housing his many horses. It's not too difficult to see why he's pleased to lve in the UK

I wonder if he'll support benefits being upgraded by the rate of inflation?

Quote Originally Posted by Dorcus View Post

Cute mind; despite being a multi millionaire he managed to extort thousands of pounds of taxpayer's money to heat his stables housing his many horses. It's not too difficult to see why he's pleased to lve in the UK

Why was it so hard to say when the fiscal announcement would be. Makes them look ridiculous when asked so many times to still skirt a question. Just say you don’t know. Not just him or the tories but all of them

Hes not the first Tory MP to be on recently who has been laughed at by the audience.

Think he was the first Fiona Bruce had to say they are laughing at you.

Quote Originally Posted by Dorcus View Post

Total fraud that bloke

Fiona Bruce shutting down the most cogent point made by an audience member (ir35) was intriguing. Would love to know whether she stands to benefit from the changes.

Quote Originally Posted by Eric Cartman View Post
    Fiona Bruce shutting down the most cogent point made by an audience member (ir35) was intriguing. Would love to know whether she stands to benefit from the changes.
    I watched it..A good question I am sure, but a bit too specific perhaps and very long worded!

That was a great Question Time. It used to be so hard to find myself agreeing with Piers Morgan but yesterday he was excellent. Brian Cox aswell.
    That tax advisor in the audience was far too intelligent for all of them.

Quote Originally Posted by Eric Cartman View Post
    A lot of ordinary small self employed / sole traders will welcome this change in IR35 . How it effects Fiona is beyond me please enlighten in what you know about her ,is she a part time self employed plumber ?

Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
    A lot of ordinary small self employed / sole traders will welcome this change in IR35 . How it effects Fiona is beyond me please enlighten in what you know about her ,is she a part time self employed plumber ?
    Sludge said he would Plumb her if that helps?

Quote Originally Posted by The Bloop View Post
    That was a great Question Time. It used to be so hard to find myself agreeing with Piers Morgan but yesterday he was excellent. Brian Cox aswell.
    That tax advisor in the audience was far too intelligent for all of them.
    Brian Cox is a great speaker , sadly lost to the SNP , I think he left the labour party because of Corbyn

Piers Morgan has his moments , it's that Richard Littlejohn I would like to throttle

Quote Originally Posted by SLUDGE FACTORY View Post
    Brian Cox is a great speaker , sadly lost to the SNP , I think he left the labour party because of Corbyn

Piers Morgan has his moments , it's that Richard Littlejohn I would like to throttle
    Yes I'm not keen on the idiotic John Little Dick either.

Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
    Maybe go and watch the question I am referring to.