+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Potential Managers .

International

Re: Potential Managers .

Quote Originally Posted by Des Parrot View Post
    Seems Boris is available
    Liz Truss, she'd take out a loan and buy whoever we want and put ticket prices down?

International

Quote Originally Posted by Alfresco View Post
    Sean Dyche
    i'd like him, why hasn't he got a job, waiting for a half decent but struggling premier League team, like Villa or Leeds?

Quote Originally Posted by North Cardiff Blue View Post
    Liz Truss, she'd take out a loan and buy whoever we want and put ticket prices down?
    she'd take out a loan and cut the playing squad and use the money to slash the cost of the corporate hospitality boxes

Quote Originally Posted by 2b2bdoo View Post
    Good appointment for them.
    I think so too.

Quote Originally Posted by North Cardiff Blue View Post
    i'd like him, why hasn't he got a job, waiting for a half decent but struggling premier League team, like Villa or Leeds?
    Maybe he just wants a break and enjoy some time off. If so I doubt we’re the club to pique his interest

Quote Originally Posted by Rjk View Post
    she'd take out a loan and cut the playing squad and use the money to slash the cost of the corporate hospitality boxes
    The price of prawns is up!

can't see any new manager coming in tan wants out and won't spend anymore money. so i think it's hudson till tan sells off. just my opinion,but then again just read he's appealing the sala case decision for a third time so whar do i know

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Soul '68 View Post
    Yup, I'd go for Robert Wagner as our manager with Stefanie Powers as his assistant.
    And every morning in training Watters can go by the way my name is Max

Eveything on here about a new manager is pure speculation. No one knows anything.

If you need to know whats happening going on the go to the “Dark Side”. They will tell you that unless we pay Nantes we will be wound up. Everyone get a grip.

Quote Originally Posted by Cleve van Leef View Post
    Eveything on here about a new manager is pure speculation. No one knows anything.

If you need to know whats happening going on the go to the “Dark Side”. They will tell you that unless we pay Nantes we will be wound up. Everyone get a grip.
    That’s exactly what it is, whose pretending it’s anything else lol

Yup, I'd go for Robert Wagner as our manager with Stefanie Powers as his assistant.
    Mrs H? She's Gorgeous!

Quote Originally Posted by Disco Des View Post
    That would be murder!
    so that's what moyda meant.

Quote Originally Posted by Whisperer View Post
    Neil Critchley - available
    Rob Edwards - available
    Critchley would be my choice, but you wonder whether our lot even know who he is.

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    Critchley would be my choice, but you wonder whether our lot even know who he is.
    Might appeal to Vinny, as he’s “FREE”

Quote Originally Posted by BLUETIT View Post
    Might appeal to Vinny, as he’s “FREE”
    Why not Critchley to work with Hudson?
    I've said before Hudson needs experience around him, we should be looking at bringing in better coaches and backroom staff to support him.

Unless the cboard are going to go all out and attract someone like Sean Dyche, which I doubt very much we need to invest in the manager we have and give him the best opportunity to develop in the role

There are plenty of potential managers out there but would any manager with potential want to come here ? No money, an allegedly interfering owner and a potential 3 window transfer embargo does not make us an inviting prospect

James Rowberry- Available

Quote Originally Posted by Enoch Mort View Post
    There are plenty of potential managers out there but would any manager with potential want to come here ? No money, an allegedly interfering owner and a potential 3 window transfer embargo does not make us an inviting prospect
    Ego and need to pay the bills.

It's a small market, made all the more competitive where failure doesn't stain your reputation. The longer time goes by for those with minimal experience but potential, the less they can cherry pick, and the longer out the game the harder it is to get back in(see my 1st point)
    Most chairman interfere, most clubs won't be spending over 3 windows (some can't even keep the lights on!). We have decent facilities, decent fans base, and Cardiff is a nice location. Plus, a 3-year contract safe in the knowledge that regardless of performance you get paid!!

The club is crying out for a Neil Critchley type appointment, so you can rule him out.

yes I'd definitely want critchley

I'd go for Neil Critchley too

critchley will already know Wintle and Ojo as well presumably

Quote Originally Posted by Rjk View Post
    critchley will already know Wintle and Ojo as well presumably
    And Madine...

I'd go for Neil Critchley too
    The fact that the club aren't already making a move for Critchley just shows how clueless the people running the club are.