Quote Originally Posted by dml1954 View Post
Exactly. I don't understand the anti Hudson position that a lot of people are taking.He was a very experienced and travelled player at quite a high level in the game and a good player for this club over a number of years, club captain and surely understands the club and its fans a lot better than most other available coaches/managers. He is also an experienced coach and has some management experience in the Championship as well.
He's a great bloke, i've met him a few times as a player, very repectful for a player and not big headed, unfortunately he looks a bit out of his depth. He's been so unlucky too, every important refereeing decision has gone against him and that will have added to the pressure and his confidence, plus the injuries have been to key players.

We will see Saturday how he handles pressure, I think a win and he will get the coach and be given till the World cup at least, if we lose, he'll be gone, if Tan is selling he will need it to be a Championship club at least, so has too much riding on this season to take more risk with a novice Manager.