We aren't good enough at the fundamentals. We can't play, we don't attack with any intent so at home, when sides will sit back and soak stuff up, we are completely incapable of breaking teams down. We have major holes all over the side, with major deficiencies. I don't think we can get 11 Championship level players on the pitch, Nkounkou is a complete liability. We must sign a left back, a centre mid and a striker in the window. If we play a front 4 of Philogene, O'Dowda, Robinson and a decent forward, we might get out of this mess. We need to get someone who can pass the ball forward.

For me, the only team that's good enough is Allsop; Romeo, Ng, Kipre, Bagan; Wintle, Ralls; O'Dowda, Colwill, Philogene; Robison. I think Davies, Colwill and Bagan could be good enough at this level with time. Harris is OK, and makes up for his lack of ability with a mountain of effort. Rino isn't my type of footballer, he's got a touch like a trampoline and can't pass but he can get about the pitch. We are going to be stuck with Sawyers, Ojo, Simpson and Etete for at least another year. Let's hope Adams can play a bit, we are so short on ability. Gavin Whyte getting game time says it all about what a complete and utter disaster that window was. It's OK to not hit on every transfer. It is unacceptable that so many are so far off the level required.