Quote Originally Posted by Citizen's Nephew View Post
Cheers mate. Thanks for that. I'm definitely going to look at these and Mrs C is researching as I type. Appreciate the post.
I grow myself, outdoors in my garden here in Denmark. It's easy and also a great hobby. As mentioned already, most weed these days is just too strong, but grow your own and you can select exactly what you want, and 3 or 4 plants will provide more than enough for yourself all year, until you grow more. I give most of what I grow away to a few friends, and keep the rest for myself for my small consumption levels
You can select seeds with purely CBD, if you don't want any high at all. Personally I've started to grow plants with a much lower THC content with high CBD so a mild high with the medicinal benefits. I just can't handle strong weed anymore, but like to sometimes get a little stoned on a Friday night with no work the next day.
I'd recommend trying some auto-flower seeds, as they can be finished with around 12 weeks. The less high-grade, the easier to grow generally. Get something suitable to northern climates and mould resistant and it really quite straight forward.
Allowing people to grow a small amount of plants for personal consumption would fix so many problems!