+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: FT: CARDIFF CITY 1 - 1 BLACKPOOL. Match thread

Re: FT: CARDIFF CITY 1 - 1 BLACKPOOL. Match thread

Quote Originally Posted by SLUDGE FACTORY View Post
    2 wins in 10

A point against a poor side , at home

It's relegation , whichever way you dress it up
    ten I agree with you but this time..yes...

Quote Originally Posted by Maurice Swan View Post
    I still think there are 3 worse teams than us.....and despite my lack of confidence in Hudson I am not sure what else he could have done today. Go with the same team next time. I would also add that in my opinion Colwill is not the great white elephant riding to the rescue....
    A great white elephant riding to the rescue? That's a new one on me!

A far more significant result than a defeat against a half useful team. We failed to beat an incredibly poor side at home today. This is criminal given we should have been out of sight at half time. Hudson came out with a baffling comment last week about taking the foot of the gas -we had been playing 10 minutes! We did it again second half today. Indefensible.

Quote Originally Posted by Taunton Blue Genie View Post
    https://qz.com/353936/whats-so-speci...white-elephant

....maybe it's because I am married to a Thai girl......!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Taunton Blue Genie View Post
    To be fair, he said Colwill wasn’t that.

Quote Originally Posted by Dave Blue View Post
    A far more significant result than a defeat against a half useful team. We failed to beat an incredibly poor side at home today. This is criminal given we should have been out of sight at half time. Hudson came out with a baffling comment last week about taking the foot of the gas -we had been playing 10 minutes! We did it again second half today. Indefensible.
    No kill in this team , its like a knackered old bear with no teeth

Aimlessly rambling around , feeding on scraps

Stumbling towards oblivion

Re: CARDIFF CITY v BLACKPOOL. Match thread

He has but this game should have been over by HT
    Blackpool are the worst side to come to Cardiff this season and we failed to get 3 points

Lets face it Blackpool are going down and we with no chance of new players are joining them.

Quote Originally Posted by Hilts View Post
    Lets face it Blackpool are going down and we with no chance of new players are joining them.
    Nobody wants to agree with that statement but it's staring us in the face

It's not a competition about who said what and if this and if that ....

We are at the halfway point of the season

The table doesn't lie

We have a bloke in charge who is clearly a decent individual but does not have experience of these situations .....and a team that despite a couple of additions really hasn't been good enough all season

Our owner is seemingly on a crash course in how to win friends and influence people ...

And we are not prepared to spend any money

Carpe Diem

Quote Originally Posted by SLUDGE FACTORY View Post
    No kill in this team , its like a knackered old bear with no teeth

Aimlessly rambling around , feeding on scraps

Stumbling towards oblivion
    Poor management. We should have stuck with Morison. What do I care that he was "allegedly" a bully? Hudson is weak as ****. Game management cost us two points today. We have a pretty decent team. We should have destroyed them today. Also, can we be done with all this Colwill bollocks? If he was English everyone would hate him.

Quote Originally Posted by NYCBlue View Post
    Poor management. We should have stuck with Morison. What do I care that he was "allegedly" a bully? Hudson is weak as ****. Game management cost us two points today. We have a pretty decent team. We should have destroyed them today. Also, can we be done with all this Colwill bollocks? If he was English everyone would hate him.
    Seems to be an attitude against Colwill from the previous manager and now this one.

I'd have more faith in starting Colwill with a new manager than keeping him on the bench with the current incumbent.

As NYC says we have a decent team. We don't have a decent structure above that

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Morris View Post
    Seems to be an attitude against Colwill from the previous manager and now this one.

I'd have more faith in starting Colwill with a new manager than keeping him on the bench with the current incumbent.

As NYC says we have a decent team. We don't have a decent structure above that
    I think the issue is both Morison and Hudson are fighting a relegation battle, you want proven, “tougher” players and although Colwill has a lot going for him he’s also a bit weak and a bit hit and miss, a luxury player. If it was my job on the line would I start him? I doubt it. I’ll be honest I think Ojo would have been more use today making the most of the space. If your going to play him you need to set up the whole team for him hope he’s up to it.

Blackpool were horrific first half, if we can't put teams like that away then we are rightfully struggling. So many powder puff shots.

Quote Originally Posted by Maurice Swan View Post
    Disagree.....Whyte had missed two very goo chances....was anonymous.....Philogene was in good form before he got injured. Not an ardent admirer of Hudson, but come on....that had to be the correct call.
    Not going to debate it, as you’re wrong.

Never mind chances missed, the Blackpool player wouldn’t have crossed the ball, if Whyte was on the pitch

Quote Originally Posted by BLUETIT View Post
    Not going to debate it, as you’re wrong.

Never mind chances missed, the Blackpool player wouldn’t have crossed the ball, if Whyte was on the pitch
    Don't know if Whyte was done in, How much football has he played? Although apart from making some not so great decisions when he should have crossed the ball on at least one occasion, he did well in my opinion and caused Blackpool some serious problems, played well on the shoulder of Robinson. The lad who replaced him was woeful, i don't think that he did a thing right.

Why didn’t you moaners attend the game? It’s easy to complain from your armchairs.

Spolied by weekend. Golden opportunity to put a side that may be even worse than us to the sword.
    As it is we have 3 difficult games coming up before Leeds and a transfer embargo.
    We're fecked.

Quote Originally Posted by Stanmore Bluebird View Post
    Why didn’t you moaners attend the game? It’s easy to complain from your armchairs.
    I pay to watch from my armchair. Is that OK with you?

Quote Originally Posted by Former Labour leader View Post
    Spolied by weekend. Golden opportunity to put a side that may be even worse than us to the sword.
    As it is we have 3 difficult games coming up before Leeds and a transfer embargo.
    We're fecked.
    Merry Christmas.

Enjoy 25% off replica shirts.

Love Cardiff City x

I was there and am still moaning, is that ok?

I pay to watch from my armchair. Is that OK with you?
    If you’re in New York, then of course. I paid to travel down from London.

Quote Originally Posted by UNDERHILL1927 View Post
    I was there and am still moaning, is that ok?
    As you travelled down, then yes I suppose so!

seconded.....

As you travelled down, then yes I suppose so!
    Haha thanks mate. It’s hard to remain positive at the moment. I’m a realist and realistically we’re in trouble.

If you’re in New York, then of course. I paid to travel down from London.
    Thank you. I used to live in Willesden. So we're practically related.