+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Jeremy Clarkson = tosser.

Jeremy Clarkson = tosser.

Always thought it and, as someone who is never going to watch that Netflix documentary and can see wrong on both sides regarding what his name and whatdomuckcall her v the Royal Family/establishment debate, I think this is a disgraceful article - shame on Clarkson and shame on the Sun for publishing it. Clarkson is four years younger than me, so I think I qualify as being the same age as him in the terms he meant in the article and I'd never agree with such lowest common denominator stuff.

https://www.theguardian.com/media/20...column-the-sun

Re: Jeremy Clarkson = tosser.

I'm sure she'll oblige if you offer her enough - plus a Netflix series.

Re: Jeremy Clarkson = tosser.

I don't understand how Meghan Markle winds up older men such a Jeremy Clarkson and Piers Morgan so much. They froth at the mouth at the mere mention of her name.

Harry and Meghan do have a point in what they're doing. Journalists basically killed Diana and now they are harassing Harry's new wife, some headlines have been downright racist as well.

International

Jeremy Clarkson, why would people take him seriously?

He's just a shit Piers Morgan, who will do anything for attention?

Re: Jeremy Clarkson, why would people take him seriously?

Quote Originally Posted by North Cardiff Blue View Post

Best ignore attention-seekers, methinks.

I don't think that anyone does, do they?

I certainly haven't listened to or read anything by him for at least 10 years.

Ffs that's another Netflix series for them. Making bank.

Can't understand why people even pay any attention to him, let alone react.
    He clearly does that stuff for attention, just ignore him and he'll get bored and frustrated and probably bury himself even deeper somehow.

He's a poor quality clown with an over-inflated sense of self worth and ego.

Quote Originally Posted by Ninja View Post
    He clearly does that stuff for attention, just ignore him and he'll get bored and frustrated and probably bury himself even deeper somehow.

His Wikipedia describes hims as a mysoginist and its a locked page so I assume he is happy to be described as such - speaks volumes for him and the rag called the sun - not sure how they are allowed to print such vicious garbage

I think he’s gone much too far this time. I don’t have any time for the Sussexes, but to make that kind of statement, is pathetic.

Fat leather faced tory twat

Quote Originally Posted by SLUDGE FACTORY View Post
    Fat leather faced tory twat
    I know North Cardiff Blue has occasionally expressed different political views to you but that's a bit harsh!

Quote Originally Posted by cyril evans awaydays View Post
    I know North Cardiff Blue has occasionally expressed different political views to you but that's a bit harsh!
    I have had a bad morning

International

Quote Originally Posted by cyril evans awaydays View Post

International

Quote Originally Posted by SOXY BOY View Post
    I think he’s gone much too far this time. I don’t have any time for the Sussexes, but to make that kind of statement, is pathetic.
    Yes he knows it too, it was let's do it and see how much attention I get, unfortunately, I've just unintentionally added to it, he's a tool, and sad he's no longer in the limelight.

Yes he knows it too, it was let's do it and see how much attention I get, unfortunately, I've just unintentionally added to it, he's a tool, and sad he's no longer in the limelight.
    The latest 'Grand Tour' was brilliant. Absolutely hilarious !!!!

International

I'm not a fan, but some people seem to like it?

Clarkson's Farm was brilliant didn't like the car shows, his wife is stunning ..

His daughter has come out and said he is wrong in his description .

I intensely dislike Megan but woudl stop short of suggestion what he has said ..

Having said that we do see very poor comments flying around about female politicians thee likes of Margret Hodge seem to raise anger even on here , Maggie Thatcher , Pritti Patel again on this board ,i recall back a while a Labour MP was called a “Jew whore”. think it was Ruth Smeeth , there have been many outburst such as this all distasteful ,probably the worse were the "dance on Margaret Thatcher's grave" statements made by a lot of folk .. including celebrities

Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
    Clarkson's Farm was brilliant didn't like the car shows, his wife is stunning ..

I intensely dislike Megan but woudl stop short of suggestion what he has said ..

Having said that we do see very poor comments flying around about female politicians thee likes of Margret Hodge seem to raise anger even on here , Maggie Thatcher , Pritti Patel again on this board ,i recall back a while a Labour MP was called a “Jew whore”. think it was Ruth Smeeth , there have been many outburst such as this all distasteful ,probably the worse were the "dance on Margaret Thatcher's grave" statements made by a lot of folk .. including celebrities
    Whataboutery at its finest

Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post

I may be wrong but I think the anger directed on this board at Maggie Thatcher, Pritti Patel and Margaret Hodge was because of their political views and behaviour. If anyone on here called Ruth Smeeth what you have quoted that is disgusting and they should be banned. There are many reasons to dislike her (now in the Lords?) but her gender, religion or ethnicity should never be part of that.

Sadly we have had examples of misogyny and sick victim blaming - most notably by you LOM when you claimed that teenagers groomed by Epstein and Maxwell were partly to blame for their own rapes.

My wife went to school with his ex-wife Francine, who honestly was well matched to Clarkson, in her attitude & outlook of life. I see that she’s worth roughly £10m after being his manager plus the divorce. Wiki seems to have adjusted her age by at least 4 years

Fair play to Meghan Markle she winds up a certain type. Good on her..

International

Quote Originally Posted by Hilts View Post
    Fair play to Meghan Markle she winds up a certain type. Good on her..
    A social climber who will stamp on anyone to get where she wants, which is probably the President of the US, or the Queen, if it wasn't for that pesky William!

A social climber who will stamp on anyone to get where she wants, which is probably the President of the US, or the Queen, if it wasn't for that pesky William!
    Calm down.

Quote Originally Posted by Ninja View Post

It does matter because it feeds the trolls and haters who have come to the fore over the last few years. To be right wing in this country it appears you have to sign up to hating Megan Markle and you have to be extremely anti-woke. If you look at the comment sections of websites for the Daily Mail, Telegraph and other right wing rags you will them come piling out from the woodwork.

Being anti-woke these days is the new anti political correctness and it is the same people raging against it. I suspect many of these anti-woke Neanderthals do not not even know what woke means.

If being against racist, anti misogynist and being kind to others is wokeness then sign me up to a life membership.