+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: latest polling

Re: latest polling

Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
    Captain Rich Socalist Snoozfest .
    Yes because a man (or woman) can’t possibly be rich AND want the best for others less well off? Tories just can’t get their heads around that.

Quote Originally Posted by Dave Blue View Post
    Yes because a man (or woman) can’t possibly be rich AND want the best for others less well off? Tories just can’t get their heads around that.
    Things important to Tory voters.

Immigration , Meghan Markle , Immigration , people on benefits , immigration , damn strikers , immigration.

Does that include a woman who has or has not got an orginal vagaina.. or a reconstructed one?

You have to remember that, former lifelong Labour voter, LoM used to regularly state under Jeremy Corbyn that they needed to depose him and replace him with Starmer or Nandy to regain credibility and trust. Now they have done that they apparently need to move quickly to David Milliband before credibility and trust can be achieved.

Always one more hill I guess!

Quote Originally Posted by cyril evans awaydays View Post
    You have to remember that, former lifelong Labour voter, LoM used to regularly state under Jeremy Corbyn that they needed to depose him and replace him with Starmer or Nandy to regain credibility and trust. Now they have done that they apparently need to move quickly to David Milliband before credibility and trust can be achieved.

Always one more hill I guess!
    More of a hillock ..

For clarification I like many others really thought Starmer was the real deal, my god I couldn't be so wrong, sadly old Lisa seemed okay but the more I listen to her wining voice ,moaning incestly proves how wrong I could be ..

If you look back In the personal files you have on me you will see I have always put Jess Phillips or a decent female candidate up as my choice for Labour , I have also championed Yvette Cooper a very sharp cookie, bit too sharp for Labour ??

Love Margaret Hodge and Harriet Harman but time has sadly past for those giants of female politics.

Do like Rosie Duffield who knows what a woman is.

Anyways, as you have every post and comment I've made on file I'm sure you may find my support for a female candidate has been consistently made over the years , other than the fruit loop that is Eddie ( edwina ) Izzard ( Lizard )

Does Labour recognise women ,?

More of a hillock ..

For clarification I like many others really thought Starmer was the real deal, my god I couldn't be so wrong, sadly old Lisa seemed okay but the more I listen to her wining voice ,moaning incestly proves how wrong I could be ..

If you look back In the personal files you have on me you will see I have always put Jess Phillips or a decent female candidate up as my choice for Labour , I have also championed Yvette Cooper a very sharp cookie, bit too sharp for Labour ??

Love Margaret Hodge and Harriet Harman but time has sadly past for those giants of female politics.

Anyways, as you have every post and comment I've made on file I'm sure you may find my support for a female candidate has been consistently made over the years , other than the fruit loop that is Eddie ( edwina ) Izzard ( Lizard )

The shadow chancellor is a woman, the shadow home secretary is a woman. Labour's record is fine when it comes to sexism, yours isn't great.

More of a hillock ..

She is obviously a family person.

Quote Originally Posted by Doucas View Post
    Even on this forum we have People who blatantly vote tory who say they are 'centrist'
    Can centrists vote for the Tories and/or Labour, or are they only allowed to vote for the Libdems?

Quote Originally Posted by Dorcus View Post
    Wouldn't it be an absolute joy though? I'd like to see the Lib Dems overtake them and become the official opposition.
    wouldn't that be the SNP?

Quote Originally Posted by DryCleaning View Post
    I don’t think they can be the official opposition, as they don’t vote on England only issues (most of the time)

Not sure how it would work- not going to happen anyway, so no point worrying too much about the finer details

Only maybe, SNP unlikely to get more than about 45 seats

Quote Originally Posted by Taunton Blue Genie View Post
    She is obviously a family person.
    A game all the family can play

More of a hillock ..

Margaret Hodge??? Are you real???

I take back what I said. By my calculations SNP is unlikely to get less than 50 seats and LibDems would need a swing of near 18% to better that. Yes SNP would become the official opposition.

UK is comedy gold. So uneducated and you just keep on giving...sometimes i laugh myself to sleep thinking how much damage you dongs can do to yourselves....BEFORE YOU WAKE UP!