Re: CARDIFF CITY v READING. Match thread

hold on hold on

That was tense.

OH IT'S BEAUTIFUL!!!!!

Fully deserved win. That should go a long way to keeping you up. I thought you played well down the flanks causing us a lot of problems. We were as I expected....utterly atrocious.

Totally deserved. Dominated the game from start to finish.

blimey going at it like we won the fa cup lol...

points, glorious points

Going to be some sore bodies after that one. 6 points lovely jubely

They are getting their confidence back with a manager who knows what he is doing. There is no way this is now a relegation team. Hope the Robinson injury is not as bad as it seems.....thought Philogene also had a good game.

Quote Originally Posted by Carl Dale's Mole View Post
    19 shots today
    Someone got Vinnies memo.

Re: FT: CARDIFF CITY 1 - 0 READING. Match thread

Sawyers has taken some stick this season but he was head and shoulders the best player on the park- sheer quality. Hope he can keep it up.

I only saw the last ten minutes of the first half and the whole of the second half, and from what i saw, even if we hadn't got that late winner, i'd have been happy. There was urgency, work rate, players taking responsibility, a higher line which contributed towards our goal, more pace on the passing, although the biggest thing for me was that there was 'Identity' in that performance, for the first time this season i felt that we looked like a team with a bit of attitude and belief.

"Sawyers legs have gone" they said.

MOTM

Quote Originally Posted by D. Advocaat View Post
    Sawyers has taken some stick this season but he was head and shoulders the best player on the park- sheer quality. Hope he can keep it up.
    I think Sabri did this with some players at Forest....took them under his wing,.....instilled confidence and belief in them again.

Quote Originally Posted by Tuerto View Post
    I only saw the last ten minutes of the first half and the whole of the second half, and from what i saw, even if we hadn't got that late winner, i'd have been happy. There was urgency, work rate, players taking responsibility, a higher line which contributed towards our goal, more pace on the passing, although the biggest thing for me was that there was 'Identity' in that performance, for the first time this season i felt that we looked like a team with a bit of attitude and belief.

Quote Originally Posted by dembethewarrior View Post
    "Sawyers legs have gone" they said.

MOTM
    They might well have, difference tonight is that he had people doing his running for him, which hasn't happened at all this season, and he looked much better.

We looked like a proper football team this evening. Enjoyed it, thought the way it was going we were just so unlucky hitting the posts and bar but we really did dominate. Players and gaffer look good, keep it going lads.

I was wrong to doubt Sawyers, he was brilliant tonight ( as was Robinson and Wintle)

Brilliant.

We didn’t get the new manager bounce but I think we have found a manager who actually thinks about things and plans ahead. He had belief and it’s showing.

Why was Sawyers playing was the question, tonight (before the goal) showed why, we build through him now and probably the only way Lamouchi could see us creating,

What a turn around. Still a huge effort to stay up but what a help, confidence and a manager.

Brilliant.

Didn’t let our heads drop despite a frustrating evening in front of goal. Cracking 3 points. On we go.

Ince "nothing between the 2 sides" and blaming the non red card.🤣🤣🤣 Daft tw@t we could have been 3 up at that point.