+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: The table

Re: The table

Birmingham fans seem resigned to getting a minimum six points deduction for shenanigans there.

Birmingham City face EFL charge after takeover bid investigation - https://www.bbc.com/sport/football/64711621

This round of games sees the bottom five play away. Mad Mick's Blackpool must be fave to finish bottom. He won his first game in eons at home to Stoke last Saturday when their one attempt on target resulted in a jammy deflected goal. Stoke battered them throughout but couldn't score.

Three days later saw them lose at Blackburn when they failed to have a single attempt on target. It's an achievement of sorts to be so inept.

Quote Originally Posted by Organ Morgan. View Post
    Birmingham fans seem resigned to getting a minimum six points deduction for shenanigans there.

Birmingham City face EFL charge after takeover bid investigation - https://www.bbc.com/sport/football/64711621

This round of games sees the bottom five play away. Mad Mick's Blackpool must be fave to finish bottom. He won his first game in eons at home to Stoke last Saturday when their one attempt on target resulted in a jammy deflected goal. Stoke battered them throughout but couldn't score.

Three days later saw them lose at Blackburn when they failed to have a single attempt on target. It's an achievement of sorts to be so inept.
    If the Blackpool fans felt anything like I did when Mick was appointed here, they'll already be gutted and expecting the drop.

The funniest thing about Mick is that he's achieved literally, the sum of f*ck all in managerial roles, yet somehow, somewhat shockingly, he still gets decent jobs.

I literally joked with a close mate about how we'd probably appoint Mick.
    And then we did.
    I nearly choked on my beer.
    It wasn't as funny post-joke, that's for sure.

Quote Originally Posted by SLUDGE FACTORY View Post
    Everyone was

Those that say they wernt .....fibbers
    not everyone, I recall posting "plenty of points to play for, have some faith" on somebody's depressing post several weeks back, when we were deep in the mire