From what i have seen of him he has some good traits. He's not stupid in my opinion, he has a brain on him, he plays with his head up and is aware of what and who is around him, and he is brave, doesn't shit anything, doesn't go missing. I like that kind of honesty in a player.

The sticking point, in my opinion, is what kind of striker is he? He has no chance of playing anywhere else, that would not do, he doesn't have the attributes, so it's a case of what is he likely to turn into, as a player? He's not great on the first ball in aerial terms, but his touch is decent enough. He isn't really getting himself into goal scoring positions, but sometimes, when you look at a player, they're sort of 80% in a goals coring position, there's just that little bit missing, he's almost there sometimes, but can the club get him there?

When i first saw him i thought that he was poor, but he has developed under Lamouchi, he's playing more front foot, aggressive, and i reckon that he needs that bit of luck, confidence, and we could be looking at a 10-12 goals a season striker, could be. What are peoples thoughts?