+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112

Thread: FT: BLACKPOOL 1 - 3 CARDIFF CITY. Match thread

Re: FT: BLACKPOOL 1 - 3 CARDIFF CITY. Match thread

Quote Originally Posted by splott parker View Post
    As well as Mickasaurus, his sidekick was referred to as Terry Dactyl on their messageboard
    Hahahaha love it

Kaba, Wickham and Philogene were excellent in the first half - how many of them are going to be with us next season though?

Quote Originally Posted by Rjk View Post
    Kaba, Wickham and Philogene were excellent in the first half - how many of them are going to be with us next season though?
    Kaba wouldn't be beyond the realms of possibility.
    Philogene is going to be out of our price range.
    Wickham?... one swallow doesn't make a summer and all that.

Quote Originally Posted by Rock_Flock_of_Five View Post
    Kaba wouldn't be beyond the realms of possibility.
    Philogene is going to be out of our price range.
    Wickham?... one swallow doesn't make a summer and all that.
    Everyones out of our price range we are under an embargo. I suspect Philogene will be like Doyle and get a loan at a club with promotion ambitions next season.

Quote Originally Posted by Hilts View Post
    Everyones out of our price range we are under an embargo. I suspect Philogene will be like Doyle and get a loan at a club with promotion ambitions next season.
    Well, the embargo situation might change by the summer, who knows.

Re: BLACKPOOL v CARDIFF CITY. Match thread

Quote Originally Posted by goats View Post
    He’s a quick fixer, that’s it….he doesn’t do well when given any real money to move onward
    Agreed.

Quote Originally Posted by goats View Post
    He’s a quick fixer, that’s it….he doesn’t do well when given any real money to move onward
    Is there a manager that as won more promotions? Give the guy the credit he deserves.

Quote Originally Posted by Alfresco View Post
    Is there a manager that as won more promotions? Give the guy the credit he deserves.
    This is the point that I am trying to get across.

For all his obvious flaws he has some talents too which suit teams in trouble.

Quote Originally Posted by splott parker View Post
    As well as Mickasaurus, his sidekick was referred to as Terry Dactyl on their messageboard

Quote Originally Posted by MacAdder View Post
    So you watched the second half and us lose 1 nil.
    Any chance of staying the feck away for the next seven games 2b!
    It crossed my mind lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Bobby Dandruff View Post
    This is the point that I am trying to get across.

For all his obvious flaws he has some talents too which suit teams in trouble.
    'Obvious flaws' 'teams in trouble' why are you looking at the negative when he has won so many promotions? What are his obvious flaws?

'Obvious flaws' 'teams in trouble' why are you looking at the negative when he has won so many promotions? What are his obvious flaws?
    Do you really have to ask? Look where we are. It's mostly down to him. We should have thanked him very much and let him go as soon as he got us promoted.

Quote Originally Posted by NYCBlue View Post
    Do you really have to ask? Look where we are. It's mostly down to him. We should have thanked him very much and let him go as soon as he got us promoted.
    We’ve had 5 managers since Warnock. Don’t you think they have to take some ‘credit’ for our position?

Quote Originally Posted by Dave Blue View Post
    We’ve had 5 managers since Warnock. Don’t you think they have to take some ‘credit’ for our position?
    we had a year of premier League money and then 2 years of parachute payments and we wasted it all.
    look at the buying power the newly relegated clubs have compared to us now, we had a massive advantage over most clubs in this division and we absolutely squandered it, paying high wages for very average players.

They all deserve credit for slowly righting the wrongs of Warnock's recruitment and contract offers.

Warnock is definitely a footballing Dinosaur but he’s turned it around at Huddersfield
    Not “if’s” but he’ll keep them up this season and get a well deserved Statue at the JS Stadium

Warnock needs a Board/owner strong enough to control him once he’s been at a club a while, he didn’t have that here.

SuperBluebirds91

Quote Originally Posted by UNDERHILL1927 View Post
    Hahaha only winding you up mate. I can’t resist being a twat at times.
    Haha no worries I know you were messing. I am just glad we won and hope this will give us confidence to carry forward into the last lots of games now.

They've all had to do it on a budget that's got smaller and smaller.

All had to work with overpaid and under talented rubbish that's just gotten older and older.

Look at what he left us with...

Morison messed up the chance we had with a sort of clean slate and brought in a load of crap, mainly, but again, who's fault was the budget we had...

Quote Originally Posted by SuperBluebirds91 View Post
    Haha no worries I know you were messing. I am just glad we won and hope this will give us confidence to carry forward into the last lots of games now.
    Let’s hope so mate. It was evident what a bit of confidence can do in that period in the first half. Few months ago we wouldn’t have scored those goals

He’s definitely great at turning teams around, getting them to play to their potential etc….what he did he was one of them.