Quote Originally Posted by J R Hartley View Post
Well done mate. I keep promising myself I’m
going to have a bit of a break but can’t manage more than 13 days at moment.

In the main I’m a weekend binger. I’ve lost a stone in a month or two by going to gym and knocking the midweek boozing on head. Did put on 3 stone in covid, drinking and eating shit though so 2 to go.

If I have a night on the 💼 ****s me up for a week gym wise so I’m knocking that on the head but like you say once a few pints are in it’s a different story.
I stopped all the nonsense a few years ago and just stuck to boozing and it worked for 7 months until I went on a stag do and it all unraveled an hour off the plane!

I just know it's all or nothing for me, so I've knocked it all on the head this time and it's working a treat. I can go in the pub now and it doesn't bother me being around it all, I've been on my Xmas works do, probably the only person in the building sober, but I managed the whole afternoon and into the night. I've filled my spare time up and just keep myself busy.

Sounds silly but the hardest thing to stop is sugar. I'm the heaviest I've ever been, currently 14 stone 9!! Wouldn't be complaining if it was muscle.