+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: When was Vincent Tan supposed to be "jetting over" for that meeting with Sabri Lamouchi?

Re: When was Vincent Tan supposed to be "jetting over" for that meeting with Sabri Lamouchi?

Quote Originally Posted by Eric the Half a Bee View Post
    I've got to ask - what has happened during the season just ended and since its completion that makes you anticipate an upturn in our fortunes?
    Surprised you have to ask this really. What is the point of being a fan if you don't look forward to a new season and believe things will improve ? Might as well give up if that was the case. It is true whether the team just misses out on the play offs, just avoids relegation or even gets relegated. Some people on here would do well to remember this, although I dare say they probably do look forward to having a miserable season, otherwise they wouldn't have anything to moan about.

Re: When was Vincent Tan supposed to be "jetting over" for that meeting with Sabri Lamouchi?

Quote Originally Posted by dml1954 View Post
    Surprised you have to ask this really. What is the point of being a fan if you don't look forward to a new season and believe things will improve ? Might as well give up if that was the case. It is true whether the team just misses out on the play offs, just avoids relegation or even gets relegated. Some people on here would do well to remember this, although I dare say they probably do look forward to having a miserable season, otherwise they wouldn't have anything to moan about.
    They should join in with loons getting all wound up and angry on the Walesonline comments section.

But why do you anticipate an upturn in our fortunes? Nothing coming from the club suggests anything of the sort.

I'm looking forward to a new season particularly as we get through towards ore season but I'm fully expecting it to be a struggle.

Nothing I've seen or heard has given me any reason to be optimistic.

That doesn't mean I can't enjoy watching my club live with family and friends whilst also enjoying a good moan when I see us win 4 times a season.

Quote Originally Posted by Dorcus View Post
    DM68?
    Seriously, how unimaginative can one be?

Surprised you have to ask this really.
    I’m not surprised you swerved the question and didn’t provide an actual answer.

I’m looking forward to the summer break. 2022/23 was absolute garbage and 2023/24 will be here soon enough, so it’ll be nice to have a couple of months away from it.

The silence from the club is deafening.
    Is Lamouchi remaining and what is the summer plan ?
    What a club

Quote Originally Posted by A Quiet Monkfish View Post
    Been away so long I hardly knew the place...
    Brillant