+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Season ticket sales- good news for those looking to move seats!

Season ticket sales- good news for those looking to move seats!

Plenty of space even in central blocks in canton and ninian for 279 for adults.

Most of canton was sold out last season. All 4 central blocks were sold out. Lots on half way line of ninian available also.

Good move for anyone still looking to move seats anyway!

Re: Season ticket sales- good news for those looking to move seats!

So does it seem that Season Ticket sales are down compared to this point last season?

It's hard to see why they would be up in fairness.

Quote Originally Posted by JamesWales View Post
    So does it seem that Season Ticket sales are down compared to this point last season?

It's hard to see why they would be up in fairness.
    Judging by the seating map (available for anyone to see) sales look pretty awful.

Sales ahead of last season about 10200 currently

Quote Originally Posted by Father Dougal View Post
    Judging by the seating map (available for anyone to see) sales look pretty awful.
    Your (and some others) strategy appears to be - ignore all the available information from the club and other sources stating categorically that sales are going well and actually ahead of last year at the same stage and instead make up your own figures and give the impression that fans are deserting in their droves. Why ?

Quote Originally Posted by dml1954 View Post
    Your (and some others) strategy appears to be - ignore all the available information from the club and other sources stating categorically that sales are going well and actually ahead of last year at the same stage and instead make up your own figures and give the impression that fans are deserting in their droves. Why ?
    But isn’t the seating map “available information from the club”?

haven't they sold over 10 K now

Quote Originally Posted by blue matt View Post
    haven't they sold over 10 K now
    Yes announced yesterday over 10k. Incredible sales considering the state of the club.

Now over 11,000 apparently.

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    Now over 11,000 apparently.
    Link??? 🤣🤣🤣

Hopefully ccfc get their act together and we can push out another 4 thousand or so

Quote Originally Posted by Hilts View Post
    Link??? 🤣🤣🤣

Quote Originally Posted by SLUDGE FACTORY View Post
    Hopefully ccfc get their act together and we can push out another 4 thousand or so
    Yes that would be acceptable for a City and support base of 1m.

When was the last time you bought one

Quote Originally Posted by WJ99mobile View Post
    When was the last time you bought one
    You first

You first

I have a strong feeling yours was prior to mine

Quote Originally Posted by TWGL1 View Post
    Yes that would be acceptable for a City and support base of 1m.
    Well considering all the bullshit a season ticket base of 14500 would probably give us crowds of around 19k again

I think we should be getting more but I think given the crap goings on its not bad

The question is after this initial boost in season ticket sales ......which is a welcome surprise .....are we going to sell many more than the 11000 by the start of the season ?

Quote Originally Posted by WJ99mobile View Post

I have a strong feeling yours was prior to mine
    I have a strong feeling that warnocks last season was my last season ticket

Well considering all the bullshit a season ticket base of 14500 would probably give us crowds of around 19k again

I think we should be getting more but I think given the crap goings on its not bad

The question is after this initial boost in season ticket sales ......which is a welcome surprise .....are we going to sell many more than the 11000 by the start of the season ?
    I know we usually do ,and judging by daily sales (400 ish) I reckon 14,000 is attainable, not sure if the figure includes corporate?

Quote Originally Posted by TWGL1 View Post
    I know we usually do ,and judging by daily sales (400 ish) I reckon 14,000 is attainable, not sure if the figure includes corporate?
    Season ticket holders are the lifeblood of the club , I am amazed so many have been sold and they deserve a big hand 🖐

I sincerely hope we get a decent manager in and he can get some decent signings as that's got to be good going forward

Quote Originally Posted by Hilts View Post
    Link??? ������
    Why’d you ask that

Season ticket holders are the lifeblood of the club , I am amazed so many have been sold and they deserve a big hand 🖐

I sincerely hope we get a decent manager in and he can get some decent signings as that's got to be good going forward
    Why are you so amazed - where I sit in the ground while there is a despondency about what's going on not one was even contemplating not renewing and I know two friends neither full on city fans are buying tickets - one to come with his friends and one to come with us - ones from Wolverhampton and ones is from North Wales

Sometimes it might come across as this board being the barometer of the mood of the club and it's not

I suspect the board is made up of a handful of prolific posters and others who dip in and out

Just my humble opinion of course

Quote Originally Posted by Nobody's Rep View Post
    Why are you so amazed - where I sit in the ground while there is a despondency about what's going on not one was even contemplating not renewing and I know two friends neither full on city fans are buying tickets - one to come with his friends and one to come with us - ones from Wolverhampton and ones is from North Wales

Sometimes it might come across as this board being the barometer of the mood of the club and it's not

I suspect the board is made up of a handful of prolific posters and others who dip in and out

Just my humble opinion of course
    This message board is but a tiny sample [including myself] of the overall support the club has, week in ,week out. Some of the most prolific posters on here haven't been to a City match in years, maybe never. There's always a tendency to focus on the negative, which is understandable but I'm slowly getting a bit of positivity about the coming season. Me and Vince have one thing in common - we don't want another season like the last two.

Quote Originally Posted by Nobody's Rep View Post
    On the one hand, you say there is a despondency among the people you know about what is happening at the club. On the other, you cite season ticket sales as an indicator that this board does not match the mood of the fanbase. You sound a bit confused to me.

I’d be willing to bet that almost all of the people you regard as being overly negative are season ticket holders who have already renewed. Pretty much all of my friends who are season ticket holders believe the club is currently in a terrible mess, but all have renewed. It’s not a vote of confidence in the club. It’s just what they do.

I've renewed. It's what I do.

Thought about not doing so but it's a club I still want to be part of. As bonkers as it might be.