Quote Originally Posted by Dorcus View Post
I'm not sure that's entirely true. They have total contempt and disdain for the working class and the impoverished, that's certainly true and they wouldn't wish to get themselves tarnished by interacting with such people.

However they fully understand that it's those same working class and poor people who have delivered the Tories their wealth and without those people Tories would actually have to work and have a much lower standard of living. They don't hate them as such be cause they desperately need them. So though they consider the working class contemptible fools, Tories are so grateful for these people's existence.
I dont detest anyone just because they dare to have a different political opinion than mine. Not being able to see someone elses side of a debate is failure mode you really dont want to have.

People dancing when the country was supposed to be in lockdown - arrogant t0ssers all of them. I include in that category some like Drakeford - dancing at a diwali party in an office when in lock down. The excuse by Welsh Labour was that it was a religious event so it was allowed...
Sir Keir Starma - swigging a beer with Angie Rayner - who said she wasnt there - he got off that one some how.

The latest video who those people dancing when there was a lock down - the Police wont do a thing. But it will be the end of their job - I would hope.

Politics does seem to attract the worst kind of person, no matter what colour the rosette is.
mark-drakeford-dancing.jpg

https://nation.cymru/news/welsh-gov-...i-celebration/]