+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 14 of 15 FirstFirst ... 456789101112131415 LastLast

Thread: Gary Lineker, Rylan Clark and Jeremy Vine rule themselves out of being the latest BBC pervert

Re: Gary Lineker, Rylan Clark and Jeremy Vine rule themselves out of being the latest BBC pervert

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Morris View Post
    Originally Posted by SLUDGE FACTORY
    I am not interested in swingers and dogging parties and people who attend are in my opinion very strange and usually very ugly

Do you think he protests too much?
    He's got their personalities etc down to a tee!!!

Re: Gary Lineker, Rylan Clark and Jeremy Vine rule themselves out of being the latest BBC pervert

Quote Originally Posted by TWGL1 View Post
    Since all Tories are scum?
    First sensible post in ages.

I haven’t said anything was fact but the fact that it’s all over the news is worth a balanced debate . I think any father would have serious reservations if the allegations were correct.
    You said that the fact that a 61 year old met a young person etc , that's what you typed

Its not a fact wether its in the news or the papers

Having reservations as a parent over a daughter or son of say 20 meeting a 61 year old .....which is not yet proven as having occurred...is not what was being suggested by the sun and others ......it was that there had been criminal activity

You realise that's very different from an older bloke involved in activity with younger folk ?

One is a bit odd and not normal

The other could result in jail time

This is why everyone , including the police , have been trying to tease everything out

The Sun .........well they have been printing all sorts of nonsense to get hits on their website

Quote Originally Posted by Harry Paget Flashman View Post
    First sensible post in ages.
    They are scum but that's my opinion

This 61 year old isn't a pervert or a criminal until he's convicted in court

That's fact

Quote Originally Posted by SLUDGE FACTORY View Post
    You said that the fact that a 61 year old met a young person etc , that's what you typed

Its not a fact wether its in the news or the papers

Having reservations as a parent over a daughter or son of say 20 meeting a 61 year old .....which is not yet proven as having occurred...is not what was being suggested by the sun and others ......it was that there had been criminal activity

You realise that's very different from an older bloke involved in activity with younger folk ?

One is a bit odd and not normal

The other could result in jail time

This is why everyone , including the police , have been trying to tease everything out

The Sun .........well they have been printing all sorts of nonsense to get hits on their website
    No Love for the Sun or any newspaper, who still buys them ?
    There was a time of course and especially as young welding apprentice in an engineering factory full of blokes
    where the sun and other papers carried page 3 and similar, you could not go to an engineering factory at this period without
    the thrupenny bit pics all over the place, onto current, the guy named is obviously in a bad state of mind at the moment
    and i wouldn't be surprised if he wasn't being monitored 24/7 for what he might be considering and thus its probably best that the thread was archived and we just move on.

I’m more amazed that this was a guy bleating on about lockdowns etc on the news every night but was yet another high profile example who was comfortable to break the rules himself according to this report.

https://www.standard.co.uk/news/uk/b...-b1093756.html

How much does the guy get paid for reading an autocue because clearly he didn’t believe what he was reporting on.
    WTAF! So everything a news reader reads, he/she has to believe in it or they can’t read it out loud on the telly.

That's fact
    And what justice will the victims receive as the manipulation has taken place , and the mental health card is played. .. let's hope justice is served sadly it won't be over quick whilst Huw resist in hospital, can't see any investigation interviews taking place anytime soon .

There are young support staff from within the BBC now coming forward.

He may not be a pervert ,he may suffer from depression sadly this is a man who would deliver stories on similar lines , was intelligent, whilst preying on weak vulnerable folk.

Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
    He may not be a pervert ,he may suffer from depression sadly this is a man who would deliver stories on similar lines , was intelligent, whilst preying on weak vulnerable folk.
    Where is it stated that they were weak, vulnerable folk and he was aware of it?

And what justice will the victims receive as the manipulation has taken place , and the mental health card is played. .. let's hope justice is served sadly it won't be over quick whilst Huw resist in hospital, can't see any investigation interviews taking place anytime soon .

What victim? How do you know the person selling the photos was the victim?

This story is none of our bloody business.

You idiot

You are doing exactly what the sun has had to pull back from

Jesus wept

You idiot

You are doing exactly what the sun has had to pull back from

Jesus wept
    It is LOM mind.

Quote Originally Posted by splott parker View Post
    It is LOM mind.
    God help the children

They are the future

Quote Originally Posted by splott parker View Post
    It is LOM mind.
    Is that a new last chance saloon mental health charity?

What a load of crap

That's fact
    What about perverts and criminals that don't get caught? Are they not perverts and criminals?

Justice is served? What the hell are you on?

Quote Originally Posted by NYCBlue View Post
    What about perverts and criminals that don't get caught? Are they not perverts and criminals?
    Yes

But I am referring to this situation where a person is not legally a pervert and has been hounded out as one ......by the sun and some people on here it would seem ......when as we stand today the police say there is no evidence of criminality

That's totally unacceptable

Quote Originally Posted by Dave Blue View Post
    Justice is served? What the hell are you on?
    He's the foreman of The People's Court

Taking Scum out of society .......on absolutely no evidence whatsoever

As is seen from the title this thread was given, for some the most important element of this whole episode were the three letters BBC. It’s been the libertarian right who have tended to go hardest on this story and now, with the news that the Police are taking no further action in the matter, the live and let liver’s have a tricky choice, do they say Huw Edwards was free to do what he liked, or do those three letters take priority?

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    As is seen from the title this thread was given, for some the most important element of this whole episode were the three letters BBC. It’s been the libertarian right who have tended to go hardest on this story and now, with the news that the Police are taking no further action in the matter, the live and let liver’s have a tricky choice, do they say Huw Edwards was free to do what he liked, or do those three letters take priority?
    The posters who thought this leads to the end of the TV licence, or even the BBC being sold off, were a little premature.

Or should we wait for the in-the-knows, who know more than they're letting on, to educate us?

When you stated that this incident , reported by the sun , was a fact

I am not interested in swingers and dogging parties and people who attend are in my opinion very strange and usually very ugly

But my feelings aside , it's not criminal activity

I saw a TV documentary about dogging. They interviewed a man and he was asked what sort of people attended. He replied "Oh, all sorts of people from all walks of life. We have doctors, accountants, airline pilots... Mind you there are some weirdos" all recorded with the background image of a pair of legs up in the air rocking rhythmically while some stranger was tending to his wife on the car's back seat. It's all in context.
    I wouldn't have done what Huw Edwards is alleged to have done and is on the "wrong" side of my view of the world. Then again, the police said that they aren't following up the case so, by deduction, he's not done anything illegal.

It's a sad mess for everybody involved and the media should step back as it's not helping.

Quote Originally Posted by bigjoe View Post
    I saw a TV documentary about dogging. They interviewed a man and he was asked what sort of people attended. He replied "Oh, all sorts of people from all walks of life. We have doctors, accountants, airline pilots... Mind you there are some weirdos"
    The rest of that interview was a hoot from what I recall. The bloke continued "...some weirdos like that strange guy over there reading The Sun. There isn't a dogging site in the country that hasn't seen his rusty old Astra with the Liverpool scarf in the back window. He has had some extreme requests in the past, particularly asking women to wear masks of Maggie Thatcher. We don't know much about him other than he used to paint gutters for a living. He thinks he's a bit of a looker, though I think a judge said he was more of a voyeur."

Got to love the way the population love a good pile on.

The news in this country is a disgrace, this story has taken up way beyond what would be a reasonable amount of airtime and column inches. Important issues aren't even reported on as they don't get the same level of views or clicks.

One young person was sent a very nice wage for another's sexual gratification.

It's basically what millions of people do on sites like only fans each month, people from all walks of life.

if a married man in his late 50s is paying an 18 year old for sexual content - and that man happens to be the biggest news broadcaster in the country, its obviously newsworthy, and its obviously enough to lose a job where your professionalism has to come first.

yes, no crime has been committed, and the politicising of the whole situation by the scum, and a few on this thread is quite disgusting.

I would presume he's lost his job on the basis of bringing the bbc into disrepute alone.

I think I'm the only person in the country who doesnt care about this story though. Like schofield.

Immoral yes (imo), illegal apparently not, time to move on.
    Although I should add if Huw is on here and wants to pay me £35k for some photos PM me (ONO)