+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: League 1

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: League 1

Quote Originally Posted by blue matt View Post
    Im not sure I saw the same game as some on here ( and on the Call Rob radio show, dont normally listen to that, is it always as negative ? ? )

1st 30 mins were we not great, but neither were QPR

1st goal they scored, Should have never have been robbed like that, 2nd goal, you have to win that slide tackle or at least bring the player down, dont let them skip past you

we hit the crossbar twice, had a few a very decent chances

Rambo looked like he was 100% committed to win, Ollie came on and as ive said in the past, he is exciting, he runs at players

on another day, we have won this game, and we would be thinking everything is good

I came away discussing it with my 2 daughters and it was all positive and I stand by that
    I listened to the game on Radio Wales with Rob and Iwan Roberts while I was at the Welsh Fire with Mrs HaB and my boy.

Iwan Roberts was of the opinion that QPR were much the better side early on and deserved to be in front. He was critical of us being on the back foot and giving QPR too much respect and time on the ball. It wasn't until we scored that we actually took the game to them. That's unforgiveable at home. He also questioned Grant's position on the wing.

Re: League 1

Quote Originally Posted by Eric the Half a Bee View Post
    I listened to the game on Radio Wales with Rob and Iwan Roberts while I was at the Welsh Fire with Mrs HaB and my boy.

Iwan Roberts was of the opinion that QPR were much the better side early on and deserved to be in front. He was critical of us being on the back foot and giving QPR too much respect and time on the ball. It wasn't until we scored that we actually took the game to them. That's unforgiveable at home. He also questioned Grant's position on the wing.
    Iwan Roberts got it spot on then.