+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Jack Simpson gone

Re: Jack Simpson gone

Quote Originally Posted by Divine Wright View Post
    That release by the club strikes me as quite spiteful and not professional. He’s obviously done something to piss someone off, but regardless, you should (almost) always give him a “the club wishes him the best…”.
    If Simpson isn’t released before the transfer window closes, he can’t sign for anyone until January even if we release him. Something has probably gone on though, given the lack of any statement!

Quote Originally Posted by Pedro de la Rosa View Post
    If Simpson isn’t released before the transfer window closes, he can’t sign for anyone until January even if we release him. Something has probably gone on though, given the lack of any statement!
    Sorry…I was referring to the statement…not the release of the player himself.

I'm hoping we have something almost guaranteed as releasing him leaves us beyond light at the back.

Good luck to Simpson, had a few poor games along with pretty much everyone else the last year or two, seems to have become a scapegoat. He needs to be playing though, he played 20 of his total 62 matches here, 13 of those at afc totton. Bizarre really.

Shades of David Greene who came from Colchester

U2P19826.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Bobby Dandruff View Post
    And yet he was capped by England at U21 level….
    And?

Quote Originally Posted by Bobby Dandruff View Post
    And yet he was capped by England at U21 level….
    So was Sheyi Ojo.

Quote Originally Posted by J R Hartley View Post
    And?
    If you can’t understand then best not to comment.

I cant believe that anyone who has seen Simpson play are questioning why he has been released and looking at anything other than his footballing ability.