Quote Originally Posted by Heathblue View Post
I was as paranoid as anyone when this started, and as it was starting we had to attend a funeral in Leicestershire, travel wasn't curtailed and we booked a night in a hotel as to not have to go up and down in the day, having worked in filtration a few years earlier reached out to former colleagues to obtain the filter media used in N95 masks which we manufactured, bought 2 boxes of latex gloves and travelled up to Leicestershire masked up and with Latex gloves driving my own car!!! just arriving at the hotel was almost being in a hospital, at the funeral there were a couple in attendance who had recently been to I think the Ascot festival, we carried on with this BS (not known at the time) for sometime, as it went on it was IMO, becoming obvious that all was not as was being peddled out, just going to Lidl on Saturday mornings and being treated like lepers to get food all whilst walking past the middle aisle along with the clothes being plastic sheeted off was a bit comical, I never initially thought of anything other than what i was hearing from Johnson and his lieutenants on the box each evening, blaming government's wasn't a thing for me regarding Convid for a long time, but now having had a long time to reflect, I'd love to live long enough to see some of these bastards hang (if it has been indeed a nefarious act), but I'll die well before an agreed and accepted origin of Convid is accepted by a majority. if you think Kennedy was assassinated in 1965 and any facts around this are only just being dripped out, the phrase conspiracy theory was introduced to the masses for this event, the wheels of justice can take a long time Dookie, and the rest of the youngsters on here will find this out as they get older, the Q saying is, "Future Proves Past" Yes it was a pysop and just another division tactic, anyway i note last night that RFK junior intends to run as an independent, not sure who will benefit most from this but at least we'll get a further distraction for next years election and something else to fall out over, initially, and if its Biden, Trump and RFK, he'd be my guy if i was an American but he is a climate fanatic I think, so it would be a holding the nose vote to remove the other 2.
The thing that struck me most about this post when I first read it was that you mean the American election when you talk about the election next year. I prefer to think about elections in which I have a vote, so, barring a surprise decision by Sunak to go to the country in the next three months, “the election next year” for me is the UK one.

That said, you have to be interested in what happens in America and a similarity between the the UK and that country for me is that if I had a vote in both, my overriding motive would be to try to keep an individual and/or party out because no individual or party inspires me enough to vote for positive reasons. It’d be a choice between abstaining and voting Democrat to keep Trump and the Republicans out if I were American - I would be very, very reluctant to vote Biden though as I think the notion of someone running for the highest office in their eighties is asking for trouble (there have been enough signs over the past three years that his age is a problem). I also don’t like the fact that his dog has bitten eleven White House employees at the last count!

As for Covid, the first thing to say is that anything that kills nearly seven million people worldwide is not a con

https://www.worldometers.info/corona...us-death-toll/

You’ll dispute those figures of course, but they’ll do for me.

My question is if it was all a con, what was gained from it? All of the restrictions imposed have been lifted (second thoughts, I daresay one or two may survive, but they’re not high profile enough for me to know about them) , so what was the point in “Convid”? Organ Morgan would have it that all of us who have had vaccines are going to die by 2026, but I’ll treat that with the seriousness it deserves.

As is always the case, it comes down to a decision whether you believe in cock up or conspiracy and, as is the case in the vast majotity of times I consider that question it’s the former that wins, although, when it comes to Covid, the fact that decisions were being made on the hoof with poor knowledge, at the time, of what was involved excuses some of the cock ups.