Quote Originally Posted by Heathblue View Post
I would disagree, your match reports always well written, informative and constructive.
The local press obviously thought so as well.
Thanks, to be more accurate, my sixth form formal education was a waste of time. I was on the mitch way too much, but this was partly brought on because I chose my A level subjects based on what I was told my Biology grade was on the day the results were released - it turned out the headmaster had read my grade out wrongly, he said I'd sailed through it, but I'd actually just about scraped a pass. Three months into the academic year I went to see the teacher because I was struggling so much and she said "well, I was surprised you chose to take Biology with such a low passing grade" I'd decided to take science A levels on the basis of what the headmaster had told me, but I was never going to pass it and so dropped out of the Biology course and the only subject which would take me on so late into the course was English, so I ended up taking that and Chemistry - I virtually gave up on the latter (didn't like the teacher much), but tried hard in English and managed to get a pretty decent pass. Looking back though, I'd have been much better off leaving school at sixteen, rather than eighteen.