Quote Originally Posted by Tuerto View Post
What would you do Mo if a little french Bistro told you that you couldn't take your missus and kids in because They are Thai, or of Thai ethnicity? But it's alright for you to enter? I work the Gypsy camps and they're fine, no problem whatsoever, they're really respectful. I get more shit in Fairwater and Pentrebane (Lots of angry people there) Racism towards the Gypsy community is still in full flow it seems, it's still accepted, not even whispered. You're married to a Thai lady, your kids are mixed race and you're an immigrant. Strange stance to take Mo.
You always seem to have these "woke" work anecdotes that go against statistics or common sense. I recall you saying that some of London's worst areas for crime statisticlly, were lovely places. Lol
Perhaps you're very lucky but my experience of travellers(lived by a family) is that they're very rough, prone to violence, fly tipping and general anti social behaviour. I'm not saying they should be forced to forego their lifestyle and conform but they should obey the law and people shouldn't be forced to serve them either.