Quote Originally Posted by Trigger View Post
Given this too much thought and I can't think of one where 10 games is enough to get you earning anything decent unless you could work on contacts, some social media presence beforehand.

So I'd choose football just for the enjoyment of being by far the best player on the pitch. A combination of ronaldinho and Messi taking the piss. I'd at least set up a YouTube channel to document the journey and perhaps it would get me some attention before the 10 games or someone breaks my leg.
It doesn't say whether you can show this brilliance in training or practice before your first game. This, I reckon, is where football wins. If you can, you can go around from club to club begging for opportunities. Go to a big, big club. Spin some yarn, demonstrate serious skills. They'll look at you. Be amazing in training. They ask you to come back as you're that good. You start training with them. You keep being amazing. You play a couple of friendlies. You're awesome. Get signed up on a long term contract. Play 8 games where you're a world beater. Job done.