+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Manager situation and the constant changing over recent years

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Manager situation and the constant changing over recent years

Quote Originally Posted by North Cardiff Blue View Post
    We still lack quality Strikers and missed O'Dowda and Ramsey, but Colwill is learning and improving and Turnball is effective and adds stability.

It's obviously our weak point mostly down to injury and Bulut can add players for next season to improve that area and at leftback.

If Ramsey and O'Dowda not injured we would be even higher placed, Bowler already looks to be picking up when he has better players around him, giving him more space to do his best work.
    So, what you're saying, is that Ramsey and O'Dowda apart, we've got pretty shit attacking options. I won't disagree with that, but I don't agree either that Bulut is making the best use of the attacking players we have, either. That's clearly nonsense.

International

Re: Manager situation and the constant changing over recent years

Quote Originally Posted by Eric the Half a Bee View Post
    So, what you're saying, is that Ramsey and O'Dowda apart, we've got pretty shit attacking options. I won't disagree with that, but I don't agree either that Bulut is making the best use of the attacking players we have, either. That's clearly nonsense.
    He's making best use of the squad at his disposal of course he is, you know we would have gone down last season if it wasn't for points deductions and then lost our best players right?

So with a weak squad, losing Philo, Kipre, and Kaba who kept us up just, and a transfer embargo and a low budget you expect a new Manager to come in and turn us into Manchester City?