I don't even think as one of his biggest supporters I'd build a team around him. He hasn't shown that kind of consistent play to this point and he's clearly a poor fit for how Bulut wants his team to play.

With that being said, I do think he gets unneccesary stick for being young, Welsh and an academy product and having a subset of supporters wanting him to do well for that reason. Other than the first few games of this season and the first half of the Warnock season, when did we have a team in the last 10 years in which any forward thinking midfielder had a chance to look good? Harry Wilson is pretty much a Premiership regular at this point in a very decent Fulham team and there was a large section of our fans who thought he was shite because he couldn't impact a game with the ball flying over his head for 70 minutes every Saturday. Turnbull who was a first team player for Celtic and Scotland at a relatively early age is well on his way to being another. When far more experienced and well regarded players can't do it, does Colwill deserve the criticism? I find it hard to understand to be honest.