Quote Originally Posted by Tuerto View Post
Good post. Don't agree with you on Tanner, although i have to conceed that you have seen much more of him than i have. And i get that Erol Bulut is the common denominator, and that he is shit and he should have gone after the last game in my opinion. But to make 25 players shit, every one of them (Outfield) would take some doing, in fact, it would take some skill to nullify a whole workforce and take away anything good that they have. That's quite a feat. As fot not bothering next season, don't blame you one inch. I can't watch that garbage either. It makes me angry.
The complete contrast in attitude in league and cup games is strange, but I would suggest that Bulut is largely responsible for the awfulness of most of City’s football in the Championship.Id argue that we play with nine mainly defensively minded players in the Championship and then you look at the defences we put out in the Cup games with Birmingham, Blackburn and Sheffield Wednesday and wonder is this really the same manager?

People are talking about Tanner in this thread, well he’s looked a different player in those cup games to the one we’ve seen in the league since the early autumn - Bulut lets the players off the leash when we’re not playing in the Championship.