Quote Originally Posted by llan bluebird View Post
This is about entitlement rather than the action. A total stranger kissed my forehead when Tanner scored against the Jacks, pure collective emotion in the spur of the moment.
He is standing handing out medals in a power situation, that was a power kiss, he was demonstrating his power/authority over her, I doubt it was intentional, maybe he sees himself as a father figure but I doubt it with the response.

If he did a hands-up "Jesus Christ I am sorry, it was never my intention", it would have blown over. The response tells me his entitlement told him and his group that he was right. He was entitled to do what he liked, where he liked, with whoever he liked.
Whether that is a "crime" is up to the judge, but he demonstrated he shouldn't be a leader of any organization unless its the Garrick club
The Garrick fees will be dropping fast now for men now that women have demanded access. Rumour has it that Buck’s Club on Mayfair is now jacking its prices up in expectation that Garrick members will migrate there.

Women cannot force their access on mens private clubs. They will turn up and they will find an artist, musician or mad thespian who stay there out of sentimentality, but the Royals, Sirs, Hedgies, CEOs and high ranking military members will just leave and join Bucks instead.

Funny thing is all the women will be charged the high fees to cover the fees paid by the power brokers that have long since gone 😂 You can tell these women never played chess - they aren’t even thinking two steps ahead (the second round reaction to their action). They can chase them out of Buck’s too, but in the end they will just go to a private residence like Waddeson Manor or a big pad of some landed gentry dude or a yacht offshore. You cannot force a law to make women attend a privately owned residence. They may as well give up.