A quick run through of the weekend's action for our loaned out players.

Not much to report really. I was looking to do a write-up on Gateshead getting to Wembley but Kieron Evans didn't get off the bench in their 2-1 FA Trophy semi-final win against Macclesfield. No worries, I'll fill the gap with some more Truro trivia instead. Isaak Davies got a goal in Kortrijk's draw with Eupen in the eagerly awaited Belgian play-offs, Derby didn't play this weekend but Ebou Adams had a good game in their 2-2 draw at Portsmouth last week.

Eli King is fit and working again, 90 minutes for Ross County in their 1-0 loss at Kilmarnock. Another busy 90 minutes for Malachi Fagan-Walcott as Dunfermline drew with Partick, he always seems to be involved at both ends of the pitch.

Two relegations this week. Andy Rinomhota started for Rotherham as they lost to Plymouth and Jake Dennis played for Gloucester but probably wished he hadn't as they lost 6-1 and drop out of the National League North.

That's pretty much it I think. No pitch time for Zimba, Benjamin or Bagan and no squad places for Tom Davies or James Crole (maybe I should file a missing person's report for him?). Ollie Denham's Sligo had their game called off.

No squad place for Ryan Kavanagh as Truro started their run of 4 games this week (Monday, Wednesday, Thursday and Saturday) with a 2-1 home defeat against Torquay at Gloucester's ground tonight. For some perspective of the distances involved, that's roughly the equivalent of us playing a home game against Birmingham at Southend or Gillingham.

The Truro v Torquay game in 2019 produced the lowest home crowd in the history of the National League South. Truro were ground-sharing with Torquay that season and only had 52 fans at the game. Slightly outnumbered by Torquay's 'away' following of 2,760.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/46731977