+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast

Thread: FT: ROTHERHAM UTD 5 - 2 CARDIFF CITY. Match thread

Re: ROTHERHAM UTD v CARDIFF CITY. Match thread

Quote Originally Posted by Father Dougal View Post
    Shame would add some excitement to the day.

If tan told bulut we had to score at least 4 goals and win today to get his new deal. Would be good fun.
    Yeah, but they'd have to make that public in order for it to be worthwhile.

I'd definitely sign up for the live stream if that was happening.

McGuiness and O'Dowda back on the bench. Good to see them back but nothing to gain by playing them is there? Mafico also sub.
    https://twitter.com/CardiffCityFC/st...04961352433800

Quote Originally Posted by Undercoverinwurzelland View Post
    McGuiness and O'Dowda back on the bench. Good to see them back but nothing to gain by playing them is there? Mafico also sub.
    That's a wasted opportunity to give some academy graduates a try out from the start of a match

No Giles or Lawlor today, and Robinson dropped again.
    Do we really need Siopis and Wintle today, in what's basically a friendly against a team that was relegated weeks ago and hasn't scored in their last 5?

Ah well that’s my interest in the game gone.

After Watergate I thought Rotherham had reached rock bottom. But no! The twats have been feeding laxatives to the pigeons roosting above the away end. Evil!

Re: Rotherham United Vs Cardiff City Stream

Decent lineup. Would have prefereed to see:

- Ralls to Wintle
    - R Colwill toTurnbull at 10
    - Conte at right back to Romeo

But that is quite an attacking team nevertheless with Tanner at left back and I think this should be a quite good game today.

With Ashford and Bowler inverted and Diedhou at 9, I expect to see the ball held up a little better, and shots from wingers cutting in. I also expect to see Tanner on the outside whipping in crosses, so this should create good chances for Diedhou to play to his aerial power for headers and to feed off loose balls. Shame O Dowda or Conte weren’t at right back to whip in crosses from the right for Diedhou but at least with as supply from the Left, and Bowler occasionally going on the outside there may be some supply for Diedhou from the right as well.

Come on Diedhou- back of the net my man!

If I were a betting man I would put money on Diedhou scoring today. Hope he does - I love that big smile of his when we score 💪😎😀

Oh good almost had a panic this morning that Bulut wouldn't let us see the magnificent Bowler one last time before he leaves us.

What a waste of a selection. Picking the same old team against a relegated team. Give some of the youngsters a go.

This is the future under him, be wary what you wish for

Very little youth.

Disappointing. Perhaps they didn't train well.

Quote Originally Posted by bluebirds17 View Post
    Oh good almost had a panic this morning that Bulut wouldn't let us see the magnificent Bowler one last time before he leaves us.

What a waste of a selection. Picking the same old team against a relegated team. Give some of the youngsters a go.
    Absolutely. Disgraceful.

How depressing. Glad we got football cricket and snooker on as well.

This team selection is what frustrates me about Bulut, and I am still undecided about suffering another season under him. Our last game of the season against the bottom team, and he picks Bowler again, when he won’t be with us next season. Also young Dylan Lawlor has been on the bench for the last three games without getting on the pitch. Today would have been an ideal game to blood him at this level, but instead, he has brought McGuiness back to warm the bench. As much as I like the latter, why bring him back for this game? After this team selection, I am probably more out than in for Bulut!

The last time Rotherham scored a goal was April Fools Day.
    Just saying.

See Rubin Colwill’s on the bench when Bulut said on Thursday he’d be missing today’s game.

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    See Rubin Colwill’s on the bench when Bulut said on Thursday he’d be missing today’s game.
    Virtually nothing Bulut says makes sense. He needs to go.

Quote Originally Posted by The Lone Gunman View Post
    I'm fairly certain absolutely nobody is going to change their mind about Bulut based on the Rotherham result, just as nobody changed their mind about him based on the Middlesbrough result (although a friend of mine did make a decision on renewing his season ticket after that game, and it was a no).
    I would have laid off him today if he'd started more of the youngsters. Game is meaningless and he still cant bring himself to do it, yet some are hopeful he will next season.

Good to see an extra one on the bench, not heard of Mafico but nice for him to make the bench.

Probably see a flurry of subs between half time and the hour mark to give a few of them half hour, so nice of him.

NOW I can hear Mozzers made up chant from Southampton home.

Nice to finally hear it

Quote Originally Posted by Woosnam View Post
    This team selection is what frustrates me about Bulut, and I am still undecided about suffering another season under him. Our last game of the season against the bottom team, and he picks Bowler again, when he won’t be with us next season. Also young Dylan Lawlor has been on the bench for the last three games without getting on the pitch. Today would have been an ideal game to blood him at this level, but instead, he has brought McGuiness back to warm the bench. As much as I like the latter, why bring him back for this game? After this team selection, I am probably more out than in for Bulut!

Sums it up well.

We might sneak a place up in no mans land.

https://papa4k.online/rotherham-united-vs-cardiff-city/

Terrible team selection...sometimes I wonder why I bother.....

Unsuprisingly midfield isn't working.

Quote Originally Posted by The Lone Gunman View Post
    That’s right, it’s basically insignificant. I read somewhere recently that the losing play-off finalist will get more in TV revenue from that one game than Leicester will get for winning the league. That makes sense if the prize for becoming champions is just £100,000.
    I think thats because theres been an unofficial agreement that the losing finalist keeps the gate receipts.

Medical emergency in the crowd. Hopefully nothing serious

Why was the camera man zooming in on the medical emergency FFS.

Hopefully they are ok.