Quote Originally Posted by truthpaste View Post
What a bizzare leap?
To assume that I am in agreement with all that Israel do from day to day, and more than that, that I am jumping up and down in glee!
Sure, your beloved 'The Guardian' may be mainly black & white, but life generally isn't.
I may love and support my children, yet do I agree with all they do on a daily basis? Obviously not.
Please give a little more thought before you take such unfounded leaps in the future.
No leap at all.

Maybe you should re read some of your own posts?

It wasnt that long ago you were amazed that Israel had taken as long as they had to force Palestinian arabs off their land so they could claim what was supposedly promised to their ancestors by your imaginary friend.

You may not agree with everything Israel does day to day, but you have repeatedly made clear your support for ethnic cleansing to fullfil the ‘contract’ in the Old Testament.

Ethnic cleansing in practice means regular murders, expulsion and systematic oppression through the IOF, armed settlers carrying out pogroms, and discriminatory colonial laws - and over 6 million people in refugee camps.

Of course if you have now changed your mind and want to take the side of the oppressed not the oppressor, that is good. Always welcome a sinner who has seen the light! But if not just own your own words and beliefs.