+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Season review - leadership at the club

Season review - leadership at the club

I know the subject of bulut has been down to death and not wanting another polarising discussion but linking this from the BBC site as I had not recognised that this is the first season in 5 that our manager has lasted all season

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football...s/ckr5pmyn710o

That is absolutely shocking and a sad indictment on the hierarchy of our club

Dalman and co can come out with as many weasel words as they like when the next manager is announced but this is beyond shambolic and as alleged successful business men they should be embarrassed by that stat alone - blame the manager for performance all you like but they need to shoulder some blame as well

International

Re: Season review - leadership at the club

Quote Originally Posted by Nobody's Rep View Post
    I know the subject of bulut has been down to death and not wanting another polarising discussion but linking this from the BBC site as I had not recognised that this is the first season in 5 that our manager has lasted all season

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football...s/ckr5pmyn710o

That is absolutely shocking and a sad indictment on the hierarchy of our club

Dalman and co can come out with as many weasel words as they like when the next manager is announced but this is beyond shambolic and as alleged successful business men they should be embarrassed by that stat alone - blame the manager for performance all you like but they need to shoulder some blame as well
    Crisis Management they have been reactive, not proactive, they've needed a football man to oversee every step, it's one mistake after another, and even now they have let the season end with no Manager under contract to plan the players they need for the coming season. In or out that should have been decided before the end of the season and preparation should have been underway if they want to go there separate ways. If they do let him go any prospective Managers will already be interviewing or appointed at other clubs.

First Team light up the darkness's Avatar

I can almost hear Dalman lame excuses for a poor transfer window and none of it his fault neither does he think that ‘a Director of Football’ is the right move at the moment.

And so we stagger onwards.

Personally I’d take Rosenior from Hull. ATM

Quote Originally Posted by light up the darkness View Post
    I can almost hear Dalman lame excuses for a poor transfer window and none of it his fault neither does he think that ‘a Director of Football’ is the right move at the moment.

And so we stagger onwards.

Personally I’d take Rosenior from Hull. ATM
    Totally agree and to an extent that was what he said in his press conference with bulut last year that he had disengaged so basically don't blame him for the shitshow of the last couple of years and things would be different now he was back in the room

I wouldn't want him in the trenches with me that's all I can say

First Team light up the darkness's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Nobody's Rep View Post
    Totally agree and to an extent that was what he said in his press conference with bulut last year that he had disengaged so basically don't blame him for the shitshow of the last couple of years and things would be different now he was back in the room

I wouldn't want him in the trenches with me that's all I can say
    I wouldn’t want him anywhere where I couldn’t see him if he was holding a gun