+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Starmer is absolutely incompetent and could easily blow it all

Starmer is absolutely incompetent and could easily blow it all

I really think he's a complete calamity

Who the hell advised him to put his arms around this elphick nutcase like he's greeting a long lost friend ?

He's a highly qualified lawyer yet seems to have the common sense of a broken toilet

An absolute car crash waiting to happen

If the economy picks up I think his arse will be falling out of his trousers

Re: Starmer is absolutely incompetent and could easily blow it all

Is it any worse than Alan Howarth, a Thatcherite defecting to Labour in the mid 90’s being given one of the safest Labour seats in the Country in Newport East after Roy Hughes?

My Mother was absolutely mortified about that.

In my honest opinion, the majority of people who want to be politicians are utter scumbags that will change their stances on a prevailing wind to fulfill their own ambitions.

Quote Originally Posted by Wash DC Blue View Post
    Is it any worse than Alan Howarth, a Thatcherite defecting to Labour in the mid 90’s being given one of the safest Labour seats in the Country in Newport East after Roy Hughes?

My Mother was absolutely mortified about that.

In my honest opinion, the majority of people who want to be politicians are utter scumbags that will change their stances on a prevailing wind to fulfill their own ambitions.
    I think Starmer is dreadful

And I agree , that move was so bad it was hilarious

Sadly Labour does implode . Only Blair had the savy I'd be shocked if he agreed on whats happened with this Elfthick woman .

She is exactly what Labour votes despise.

What benefit does she bring Sir Bier you niave desperate king Canute...

Bring back Jezzie at least he had principles and stood by them .

Quote Originally Posted by SLUDGE FACTORY View Post

Who the hell advised him to put his arms around this elphick nutcase like he's greeting a long lost friend ?

He's a highly qualified lawyer yet seems to have the common sense of a broken toilet

It might leave a sour taste but I think it's actually strategically a pretty savvy move.

It gives weight to idea that the Tories plan to deal with the boats is nonsense/not workable and at the same time it is evidence that someone who is invested in solving the problem believes labour has a better plan. One of the few things that has cut through recently is that labour are just blocking and have no plan, this combats that to a certain extent.

Quote Originally Posted by Eric Cartman View Post
    It might leave a sour taste but I think it's actually strategically a pretty savvy move.

It gives weight to idea that the Tories plan to deal with the boats is nonsense/not workable and at the same time it is evidence that someone who is invested in solving the problem believes labour has a better plan. One of the few things that has cut through recently is that labour are just blocking and have no plan, this combats that to a certain extent.
    The positive growth figures are good for the country but bad for starmer

I would have Rachel Reeves in as PM over him everything he speaks its a car crash

Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
    Sadly Labour does implode . Only Blair had the savy I'd be shocked if he agreed on whats happened with this Elfthick woman .

She is exactly what Labour votes despise.

What benefit does she bring Sir Bier you niave desperate king Canute...

Bring back Jezzie at least he had principles and stood by them .
    Did you struggle at school ?

Did you struggle at school ?
    He’s definitely losing the plot isn't he?

I would have Rachel Reeves in as PM over him everything he speaks its a car crash
    Agreed.

Quote Originally Posted by stevo View Post
    Agreed.
    Hes like a moth bumping into a light

This is who is advising Sir Kier, since he chose to get rid of his old “mate” Corbyn

https://amp.theguardian.com/politics...institute-rise

https://www.institute.global/

But TBI does policy. Mandelson’s company does strategy and communications:

https://www.tatler.com/article/lord-mandelson-business-deal-global-counsel

https://global-counsel.com/about/our-people/peter-mandelson

When you want election winners, who ya gonna call? 😉

🤔 you’re fooling no one sonny

Quote Originally Posted by pipster View Post
    🤔 you’re fooling no one sonny
    Well starmers not fooling me even thought I will vote for him rather than the clowns

Hes like a moth bumping into a light
    A very rare moth, he's known as Sir Kier Mouthball, as his wavering politics is like their flight patterns, very zig zag, bumping into things, craving for the limelight.

Let's hope he gets swatted and Jezzie / Diane get it back on in another instalment of the motorcycle diaries..

Unless something dramatic happens between now and the General Election (presumably in November?) I can see Labour winning it albeit probably not by the huge margin that they are anticipating - IMO purely because Joe Public wants change for change sake. The Elphicke episode is bizarre - even Jonathon Ashworth on the LK programme this morning seemed pretty lost for words.

Smile Re: Starmer is absolutely incompetent and could easily blow it all

Quote Originally Posted by Gofer Blue View Post
    Unless something dramatic happens between now and the General Election (presumably in November?) I can see Labour winning it albeit probably not by the huge margin that they are anticipating - IMO purely because Joe Public wants change for change sake. The Elphicke episode is bizarre - even Jonathon Ashworth on the LK programme this morning seemed pretty lost for words.
    Ashworth For every bright light in the main parties, you have the deplorables.

Compared to heavyweights like Lord Falconer, Mandelson, James Purnell and the like that were in New Labour, on the other end of the spectrum you have real clowns and jesters like Ashworth, Lammy, Abbott, Rebecca Long-Bailey and such rectums. These are the real nincompoops of the Labour Party: jokers that need removal for Labour to be credible.

Abbott and Rebecca Wrong-Daily were sidelined quite nicely. It must surely be just a matter of time before the remaining mongs that are Ashworth and Lammy are removed. When they open their mouths I often end up scratching my head as to how the party allowed these reprobates in. They really are beyond help.

Quote Originally Posted by Keyser Soze View Post
    Ashworth For every bright light in the main parties, you have the deplorables.

Compared to heavyweights like Lord Falconer, Mandelson, James Purnell and the like that were in New Labour, on the other end of the spectrum you have real clowns and jesters like Ashworth, Lammy, Abbott, Rebecca Long-Bailey and such rectums. These are the real nincompoops of the Labour Party: jokers that need removal for Labour to be credible.

Abbott and Rebecca Wrong-Daily were sidelined quite nicely. It must surely be just a matter of time before the remaining mongs that are Ashworth and Lammy are removed. When they open their mouths I often end up scratching my head as to how the party allowed these reprobates in. They really are beyond help.
    Don't start copying LOM with your Rebecca wrong daily nonsense or you will be out on your arse

I agree with you about ashworth and lammy though

Don't start copying LOM with your Rebecca wrong daily nonsense or you will be out on your arse

I agree with you about ashworth and lammy though
    😂😂 Well she was Wrong-Daily to be fair, but I suspect your Rebecca-Protectionism motivations are carnal, rather than out of professional respect.

Do I suspect correctly, Mr Factory? 🤭

😂😂 Well she was Wrong-Daily to be fair, but I suspect your Rebecca-Protectionism motivations are carnal, rather than out of professional respect.

Do I suspect correctly, Mr Factory? 🤭
    She's not my type which I am sure , she's happy to hear

Caroline Flint , Sarah Champion , Rosie whatshername

She's not my type which I am sure , she's happy to hear

Caroline Flint , Sarah Champion , Rosie whatshername
    Liz Kendall is an absolute babe. I saw her on the tube once on a hen do with some mates of hers. Ding dong.

Quote Originally Posted by JamesWales View Post
    Liz Kendall is an absolute babe. I saw her on the tube once on a hen do with some mates of hers. Ding dong.
    Bev Turner on GB News is bangworthy. Have been tempted to whip the old boy out a few times when she is presenting. The problem is the wife keeps coming into the kitchen to “do some ironing” when she is on. I reckon her Vulva-Antenna is well tuned in to my tastes by now, and she is keeping an sly overview on proceedings.

Penny of de Moment and her big rod

Well starmers not fooling me even thought I will vote for him rather than the clowns
    If you think taking politician X out and putting politician Y in power is going to change your life - I think that will not happen. There are bigger forces present than just a flavour of politics. We had a global pandemic, supply chains still not working, global depression, we had Ukraine and the ongoing Russian threat and not forgetting we all voted for Brexit to happen. Corbyns politics would have made a bad situation worse. Starmer in power or Sunak - wont make a blind bit of difference other than to give fools false hope.

Usual rule of thumb is 12-18 years in power then change - then the other lot come in - rinse and repeat. Apart from in Wales - where we only have 1 party in power and they have no fear of c0cking anything up - as they know they'll be returned into power every time by a small minority of lemmings

Bev Turner on GB News is bangworthy. Have been tempted to whip the old boy out a few times when she is presenting. The problem is the wife keeps coming into the kitchen to “do some ironing” when she is on. I reckon her Vulva-Antenna is well tuned in to my tastes by now, and she is keeping an sly overview on proceedings.
    Very attractive woman but I think she's very right wing

Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
    Penny of de Moment and her big rod
    She looks like a hippo