Quote Originally Posted by The Lone Gunman View Post
If Roberts is so great, then why not make attempts to bring in Coleman? Roberts was, after all, Coleman’s assistant, wasn’t he?
What you getting at, you don't think he's good. It hard to identify sarcasm or cynicism from you?

Wales went from 100 odd to top 20, and maintained it whilst he was in various job with us, many credit him as instrumental in that progress. Morocco went on to be world cup semi-finalist after he helped set up structures for them to progress, again he was credited with elevating them that little bit more. He was UEFA Technical Instructor for 10 years, somebody mentioned the praise from Cesc Fabregas in 442. Didn't he also teach in the Welsh FA coaching certification that had some fairly decent coaches pass through?

I'd take the word of his peers and trust them as its quite hard to recognise behind the scene activities and i'm going to stick my neck out and say he his probably very good at what he does. What Coleman has to do with the price bread here, i don't understand!