+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Eurovision Tonight . MOTD on BBC2 .

Re: Eurovision Tonight . MOTD on BBC2 .

Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post

Yes thought the behaviour towards the young Israeli girl was shameful.

She even had to practice with her production team chanting anti Israeli chants..

She is only 20.

More talented Than Greta Thumbling, the publicity seeking professional protester,does she know how Hamas/ Hezzlabah treats woman, the environment, and gay folk?
    Yeah whatever the rights and wrongs of the wider issues I thought she was treated very badly and handled herself with a lot of grace

She even had to practice with her production team chanting anti Israeli chants..

She is only 20.

More talented Than Greta Thumbling, the publicity seeking professional protester,does she know how Hamas/ Hezzlabah treats woman, the environment, and gay folk?
    What has this got to do with living under Hamas? I dare say Greta is as troubled with mass slaughter as many others seem to be.

She is only 20.

LOM-Championing Women, Gay people and the Environment.

Quote Originally Posted by Tuerto View Post
    LOM-Championing Women, Gay people and the Environment.
    One of the great questions of the twenty first century, what is it about Greta Thunberg that gets men of a certain political persuasion’s blood pressure to rise to dangerous levels?

If you don’t like it don’t watch it.

Quote Originally Posted by WJ99mobile View Post
    If you don’t like it don’t watch it.
    I don't, it's bollocks

It tends to crop up on the news though so even a two minute clip of these idiots is difficult to avoid

She is only 20.

Thumbling ?

Dripford ?

Jesus wept

Edge of the seat television.

MOTD has become a" puppet on a string" in tonight's TV schedule .

I'll be voting .. ??
    Fcuk Eurovision here's some CANIBUS from back in the day - cold as ice

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    One of the great questions of the twenty first century, what is it about Greta Thunberg that gets men of a certain political persuasion’s blood pressure to rise to dangerous levels?
    Generalisation at its finest there but to be expected. She’s a paid influencer who doesn’t practice what she preaches.

Apart from that I’m sure she is fine as an individual, she’s only doing what she’s being asked.

Quote Originally Posted by TWGL1 View Post
    Generalisation at its finest there but to be expected. She’s a paid influencer who doesn’t practice what she preaches.

Apart from that I’m sure she is fine as an individual, she’s only doing what she’s being asked.
    And to prove my point………

Pathetic.

And to prove my point………

Pathetic.
    People don't have to like her or her stance on issues do they?

Quote Originally Posted by JamesWales View Post
    People don't have to like her or her stance on issues do they?
    All I know is that it’s dead easy to come up with a few guesses as to the names that will soon appear if the name Greta Thunberg is mentioned on here (and the identity of the person to bring her name up in the first place) and, lo and behold, three of them are involved this time.

All I know is that it’s dead easy to come up with a few guesses as to the names that will soon appear if the name Greta Thunberg is mentioned on here (and the identity of the person to bring her name up in the first place) and, lo and behold, three of them are involved this time.
    The people I know who have a go at greata thunberg also use the word woke , complain about immigration , Muslims, silly non jobs that the council has for lgbt groups , diversity days , etc etc

They are right wingers who these days look to reform to represent them

They don't like being told that reform are a right wing party and they themselves are right wing but that's what they are

I often think that some of the modern alternative awareness stuff is a bit OTT but these types get incredibly angry and wound up by it

I think they should go fishing or take up yoga

Quote Originally Posted by SLUDGE FACTORY View Post
    The people I know who have a go at greata thunberg also use the word woke , complain about immigration , Muslims, silly non jobs that the council has for lgbt groups , diversity days , etc etc

They are right wingers who these days look to reform to represent them

They don't like being told that reform are a right wing party and they themselves are right wing but that's what they are

I often think that some of the modern alternative awareness stuff is a bit OTT but these types get incredibly angry and wound up by it

I think they should go fishing or take up yoga
    Everything you have said in this post is the total opposite to myself and my peer group.

If I recall you wanted people who didn’t want to be vaccinated to undertake forced unpaid labour. ( evidence suggests they were being coerced into it ) All you are is a virtue signaling clown

And to prove my point………

Pathetic.
    You’re an old loner mate , I know it must kill you to have been proved wrong time and time again by critical thinking people.

You’re the pathetic little man. Still clapping for the NHS or collecting for Ukraine?

All you are is a virtue signaling clown
    What a lovely lens on the world around oneself

Everything you have said in this post is the total opposite to myself and my peer group.

If I recall you wanted people who didn’t want to be vaccinated to undertake forced unpaid labour. ( evidence suggests they were being coerced into it ) All you are is a virtue signaling clown
    I certainly would want something done to people who selfishly refused to be vaccinated unless they had a medical condition

Forced labour in siberia , punishment beating , medical experiments , paying for NHS treatment if they did catch covid

The possibilities are endless

You clearly hang around with a lot of people who share your right wing leaning views which is fine but it's not my thing

You’re an old loner mate, You’re the pathetic little man.
    Have you tried self harm?
    May be the way to go? Get some of that seethe out of ya. x

Quote Originally Posted by David Lemma View Post
    Have you tried self harm?
    May be the way to go? Get some of that seethe out of ya. x
    You’re trying too hard there mate …..

You’re an old loner mate , I know it must kill you to have been proved wrong time and time again by critical thinking people.

You’re the pathetic little man. Still clapping for the NHS or collecting for Ukraine?
    Come on now TWG , you have to admit there's a lot of angry daily mail types out there that are getting stressed out by thunberg , pansexuality , blokes walking around in dresses with hairy armpits

What a lovely lens on the world around oneself
    I will have to Google it

Quote Originally Posted by SLUDGE FACTORY View Post
    Come on now TWG , you have to admit there's a lot of angry daily mail types out there that are getting stressed out by thunberg , pansexuality , blokes walking around in dresses with hairy armpits
    I don’t think anyone’s stressed out about her or the other things that you are suggesting. But a different perspective is needed from time to time.

The response was pathetic

You’re trying too hard there mate …..
    No such concept in life kid be it trying too hard or those who are your friends

No such concept in life kid be it trying too hard or those who are your friends
    Cool-story Bro …. ��

Ooh get you, yeah I’m out there on my front step at eight o clock every Thursday clapping the NHS .

At least though you can find out when I’ve been wrong down the years on here because everything I have posted has been under the same name, I’ve got nothing to hide.

To return to clapping the NHS staff, it says something about you that you think people who were doing that four years ago should now be mocked - I’m glad I’m not you. Did you feel the same way back in 2020?