Quote Originally Posted by 2b2bdoo View Post
Bulut isn’t going to play him over Sio/Wintle/Ralls and I bet we bring in another CM.
This is both right and wrong. And the reason I 'd be happy to see Bulut leave.

King and Joe Colwill have the potential to be better than the three you list, but Bulut (common with a lot of modern managers) is more interested in polishing his own CV's that the long term future of the club. Who can blame him given their lack of job security. There are not many idealists like Steve Cooper around.

The chances of Tan releasing sufficient transfer funds for us to get promoted next season is extremely limited. Watching Bulut's football dirge for 46 games with a team of has beans whilst we fight for positions 10-15 is not very appealing.

We won't have as many lucky wins next season and probably Bulut will be sacked by Christmas, but not before he has signed a few more Siopis's on 3 year deals. These players will then become a burden to a subsequent manager(s) and to the clubs ability to move forward.

I'd still prefer a young manager who plays attractive football and gives the kids a chance (where warranted) whilst we fight for positions 10-15.

King, Colwill x 2 , Ashford, Tanner and Isaak Davies should all be involved next season.