Quote Originally Posted by TWGL1 View Post
Here is one for you …. One of Lutons best players has already signed for another club, was told that this morning by a MIG friend of mine.

It happens bro, as explained numerous times. As I’ve always said you don’t have to believe everything you see on a messageboard, but the fact that you keep on about it is really weird and funny and suggests you’re trying too hard.
I know fully well how it works. My cousin had a 25 year+ professional and semi-pro career playing for clubs from the premier league down to the dungeon to non league and finally the welsh league. He had more than his fair share of moves and contract extensions. His son is now a professional footballer who has just been released by his parent club and his agent was already having discussions with clubs before last season ended. I know how it operates. Even if deals have been struck they wont be announced just yet because the transfer window isnt open for starters and they are obviosuly going to let their current club pay their wages until June 30th.

That wasnt your point though you, you said deals are done months in advance then not accounced until deadline day, which I and others call bollocks on. . I dont believe for one second that if a deal was done to completion in June / July they they wouldnt announce it until deadline day. Firstly, they would miss pre-season with their new club, secondly the season is 3-4 weeks old by deadline day. It makes no sense whatsoever.

As for trying too hard, do you think im going to be impressed because you mention that the Luton fan you know is a MIG? Why not just say Luton fan? Am I supposed to be impressed because this Luton fan you know is one of their hooligans? Im 48 mate, stuff like that stopped impressing me 20 years ago, not that it really did anyway.