+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Mahlon Romeo

Mahlon Romeo

The reason Bulut dropped him (briefly) in April?

https://www.walesonline.co.uk/sport/...uilty-29210228

Mahlon Romeo, 28, was handed a 14-month ban from driving at Cardiff Magistrates Court on Monday, after pleading guilty to an offence on Cefn Coed Road on February 8.

Romeo was found to have 58 micro grams of alcohol per 100 ml of breath. The legal limit is 35 micro grams.

As well as being disqualified from driving, Romeo was fined £4,423, and ordered to pay £85 in court costs, as well as a £1,769 surcharge.

He also pleaded guilty to an aggravated public order offence, after he was found to have abused a police officer..

Romeo was ordered to pay the police constable £100 in compensation, and was fined £3,317, with a £1,326 surcharge.

Re: Mahlon Romeo

Idiot, just get rid.

Quote Originally Posted by jon1959 View Post

Mahlon Romeo, 28, was handed a 14-month ban from driving at Cardiff Magistrates Court on Monday, after pleading guilty to an offence on Cefn Coed Road on February 8.

Romeo was found to have 58 micro grams of alcohol per 100 ml of breath. The legal limit is 35 micro grams.

As well as being disqualified from driving, Romeo was fined £4,423, and ordered to pay £85 in court costs, as well as a £1,769 surcharge.

He also pleaded guilty to an aggravated public order offence, after he was found to have abused a police officer..

Romeo was ordered to pay the police constable £100 in compensation, and was fined £3,317, with a £1,326 surcharge.
    I suppose after that it was a case of back to life, back to reality.

What's that in pints? 3?

Quote Originally Posted by WJ99mobile View Post
    What's that in pints? 3?
    He could have had any amount. Depends when he last had a drink.

Quote Originally Posted by WJ99mobile View Post
    What's that in pints? 3?
    Not sure but I would think anyone who has 3 pints would know they are over the limit. Add to that aggravated public order offence.

Not as if these players can’t afford a taxi.

Thank feck he didn't run someone over

If it was , well done bulut

But as far as the lynch mob on here was concerned it was a sign of dressing room mutiny

Quote Originally Posted by Eric the Half a Bee View Post
    I suppose after that it was a case of back to life, back to reality.
    You thought bulut was losing the dressing room

I doubt it. After all, if Romeo committed this offence in early-February and was in court yesterday, why would he have been dropped briefly in April?

Quote Originally Posted by The Lone Gunman View Post
    I doubt it. After all, if Romeo committed this offence in early-February and was in court yesterday, why would he have been dropped briefly in April?
    Maybe the club found out about it in April?

But probably it was something completely different that upset Bulut. Do they have whoopee cushions in Germany?

Quote Originally Posted by SLUDGE FACTORY View Post
    You thought bulut was losing the dressing room
    ??? Big whoosh moment here

BTW I've never thought that, I've always thought the players were behind him.

??? Big whoosh moment here

BTW I've never thought that, I've always thought the players were behind him.
    Brutus was behind Caesar

Quote Originally Posted by BLUETIT View Post
    Brutus was behind Caesar
    Correct, I’d want ‘em in front of me, where I can see the buggers.

If it was , well done bulut

But as far as the lynch mob on here was concerned it was a sign of dressing room mutiny
    leave bulut's asscrack alone ffs you are growing a bit of a moustache

btw im sure ANYBODY at the club wouldve had to do the same..so behave yourself

So he’s not only shit, but an arsehole as well.

Should get rid

Quote Originally Posted by Blooburd View Post
    leave bulut's asscrack alone ffs you are growing a bit of a moustache

btw im sure ANYBODY at the club wouldve had to do the same..so behave yourself
    Is that right ?

Was Ross McCormack dropped when he drove his car into a wall, off his cake ?

Is that right ?

Was Ross McCormack dropped when he drove his car into a wall, off his cake ?
    He was in court on 24 Nov 2009, played the full 2009/10 season, then disappeared early the following season to Leeds.

He was in court on 24 Nov 2009, played the full 2009/10 season, then disappeared early the following season to Leeds.
    So he wasn't dropped and so the claim that any manager would have done the same as bulut is incorrect

Can we not sack him based on this? Idiot