+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast

Thread: So wtf is going on with Bulut?

Re: So wtf is going on with Bulut?

Quote Originally Posted by OurManFlint II View Post
    "F off back to your own country", considering he's German is the icing, you are a moron mate!
    Firstly, Monkfish did not say "**** off back to your own country." He said he hoped Bulut had flounced off back to Turkey.

According to the press, Bulut has indeed returned to Turkey. If the BBC's reports are accurate, his family home is in Istanbul.

Secondly, you have claimed Bulut is German. On what basis have you made that assumption?

"F off back to your own country", considering he's German is the icing, you are a moron mate!
    Firstly, Monkfish did not say "**** off back to your own country." He said he hoped Bulut had flounced off back to Turkey.

According to the press, Bulut has indeed returned to Turkey. If the BBC's reports are accurate, his family home is in Istanbul.

Secondly, you have claimed Bulut is German. On what basis have you made that assumption?

Quote Originally Posted by The Lone Gunman View Post

Maybe people think he is German because he was born there.

Quote Originally Posted by RichardM View Post
    Indeed. But life's not quite as simple as that, is it?

Lol.

What the f is 'turkball', as well! He's been on here long enough for me to know his opinions, he's a bigot in my opinion. I thought his comments on this and another thread today showed hints of casual bigotry, and it needs calling out.

Indeed. But life's not quite as simple as that, is it?
    I know that and you know that, but others may not.

What the f is 'turkball', as well! He's been on here long enough for me to know his opinions, he's a bigot in my opinion. I thought his comments on this and another thread today showed hints of casual bigotry, and it needs calling out.
    If that's how you feel, then fair enough. I think you over-reacted.

I know that and you know that, but others may not.
    From what I have read, I don't think Erol Bulut believes it's that simple either. So that's three of us.

I wonder if someone were to ask former Turkey international Erol Bulut whether he considers himself to be Turkish or German, what the answer would be?

I guess it wouldn't really matter though, as some dopey twat on a Cardiff City message board has apparently already determined he's a German.
    The answer to his nationality may be that it is of a dual nature

But in respect of the comments made by someone on the Wales Online page they are clearly bigoted nonsense which given your background and history of standing up against that sort of bollocks I am sure you would join in calling out

Monkfish is more than capable of defending himself on what he said which is not what I commented on

If you are going to carry on with this silly fraud and fake line then I think its wise if I popped around and we shared a cuppa as I think you are being daft and I think you are a lot better than that

😂

Quote Originally Posted by SLUDGE FACTORY View Post
    The answer to his nationality may be that it is of a dual nature
    Let's see what the man himself has to say, shall we? Here's one example:

German-born former Turkey under-21 international Bulut will be at Cardiff City Stadium on Tuesday as Wales seek a win - and hope Croatia slip up at home to Armenia - in order to clinch Group D's second automatic qualification spot.

While Bulut says he will be impartial on the night - "I will sit in the centre," he said - he is excited about Turkey's prospects in Germany next summer, believing it will be like a home from home for Turkey because of the large Turkish community in Germany.

"It is always great to see my country in the big tournaments like the Euros and the World Cup," said Bulut.

"When you see the national team now, the quality we have and the individual quality, we have to be in these kinds of tournaments.

"Germany will be like home games for us. You saw Bayern Munich play Galatasaray (in the Champions League) and the stadium was nearly 50-50.

"So it was very important to us to be in this tournament."

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/67469771

So, are you going to tell Bulut he's German (and a dopey twat into the bargain)?

German-born former Turkey under-21 international Bulut will be at Cardiff City Stadium on Tuesday as Wales seek a win - and hope Croatia slip up at home to Armenia - in order to clinch Group D's second automatic qualification spot.

While Bulut says he will be impartial on the night - "I will sit in the centre," he said - he is excited about Turkey's prospects in Germany next summer, believing it will be like a home from home for Turkey because of the large Turkish community in Germany.

"It is always great to see my country in the big tournaments like the Euros and the World Cup," said Bulut.

"When you see the national team now, the quality we have and the individual quality, we have to be in these kinds of tournaments.

"Germany will be like home games for us. You saw Bayern Munich play Galatasaray (in the Champions League) and the stadium was nearly 50-50.

So, are you going to tell Bulut he's German (and a dopey twat into the bargain)?
    The only dopey twat is the arsehole who on Wales online said bulut should feck off back to Turkey

That's clearly bigoted and offensive

Now his nationality can be argued about all day and if a man with Turkish parents born in Germany describes himself as Turkish then that's his right and his perogative as that applies to lots of people in Europe these days

In the UK a lot of Asian kids say they are Pakistani despite being born and brought up here and their country is Pakistan

I don't care , its their perogative

But the people who say people should feck off back to Pakistan or Turkey or wherever are the idiots and wether bulut is German, half German, Turkish, German born turk or whatever doesn't really matter

The only dopey twat is the arsehole who on Wales online said bulut should feck off back to Turkey

That's clearly bigoted and offensive

Now his nationality can be argued about all day and if a man with Turkish parents born in Germany describes himself as Turkish then that's his right and his perogative as that applies to lots of people in Europe these days

In the UK a lot of Asian kids say they are Pakistani despite being born and brought up here and their country is Pakistan

I don't care , its their perogative

But the people who say people should feck off back to Pakistan or Turkey or wherever are the idiots and wether bulut is German, half German, Turkish, German born turk or whatever doesn't really matter
    Bulut's situation is obviously a totally different one to an Asian kid who was born and brought up here. Only a complete fool would believe otherwise.

Bulut did indeed come to Wales from Turkey. That's a fact. He did so for work purposes. If the press reports are accurate, he has indeed returned to Turkey, which is where his family are. His nationality (which the man himself seems to believe is Turkish) is not a factor when it comes to him returning from whence he came.

But still the question “Secondly, you have claimed Bulut is German. On what basis have you made that assumption?”

Didn’t really need to be asked? You would have a field day on someone who said that to you.

Quote Originally Posted by 2b2bdoo View Post
    But still the question “Secondly, you have claimed Bulut is German. On what basis have you made that assumption?”

Didn’t really need to be asked? You would have a field day on someone who said that to you.
    Perhaps you're right, it didn't need to be asked. But boldly stating Bulut is a German and anyone who thinks otherwise is a "dopey twat" or a "moron" is a bit daft too, wouldn't you say?

I wonder if someone were to ask former Turkey international Erol Bulut whether he considers himself to be Turkish or German, what the answer would be?

I guess it wouldn't really matter though, as some dopey twat on a Cardiff City message board has apparently already determined he's a German.
    Now that's funny and a point well made to boot. I find myself agreeing with TLG more and more these days (from a distance). Some people on this board think they are members of the thought police. The only arbiters of truth, common sense, correctness (political and otherwise) and decency. They need to get over themselves.

Pretty good case methinks.

Bulut's situation is obviously a totally different one to an Asian kid who was born and brought up here. Only a complete fool would believe otherwise.

Bulut did indeed come to Wales from Turkey. That's a fact. He did so for work purposes. If the press reports are accurate, he has indeed returned to Turkey, which is where his family are. His nationality (which the man himself seems to believe is Turkish) is not a factor when it comes to him returning from whence he came.
    Bulut was born in Germany to Turkish parents

Plenty of Asian kids in the UK were born to Asian parents

It's obviously exactly the same thing

People who tell,others to feck off back to Turkey, Germany, Pakistan, Africa are ignorant

Some racist , some just daft

Quote Originally Posted by Garth Blue View Post
    Now that's funny and a point well made to boot. I find myself agreeing with TLG more and more these days (from a distance). Some people on this board think they are members of the thought police. The only arbiters of truth, common sense, correctness (political and otherwise) and decency. They need to get over themselves.
    Well like TLG it appears this has gone whoosh over your head

Perhaps you're right, it didn't need to be asked. But boldly stating Bulut is a German and anyone who thinks otherwise is a "dopey twat" or a "moron" is a bit daft too, wouldn't you say?
    The person who wrote feck off back to Turkey on Wales Online is definitely a dopey twat and a moron and bigoted

Bulut was born in Germany to Turkish parents
    Is that a fact?

Well like TLG it appears this has gone whoosh over your head
    Yeh. I'm just another dopey twat. I'm privileged to just be in your orbit.

Is that a fact?
    Born in Bad Schwalbach , Germany

Quote Originally Posted by Garth Blue View Post
    Yeh. I'm just another dopey twat. I'm privileged to just be in your orbit.
    Well if you are the sort of person to throw around feck off back to Turkey insults , covering thinly hidden ignorance ........then you are definitely a dopey twat and definitely not in my stellar system

I can't possibly say if you are