Where do you want to be buried?

International

Re: Omari Benjamin released by Arsenal

Quote Originally Posted by A Quiet Monkfish View Post
    Is he Greek? Turkish?
    Or German

Quote Originally Posted by BLUETIT View Post
    One needs to play more often, the other is shite, if he hadn’t scored against Abertawe town, no one would be mentioning him
    I would have agreed Tony until the last few games of the season where he was moved back to the defence .I think he can be a football player.

Quote Originally Posted by AdrianAlston View Post
    Why? He's exactly the same age as Nyakhuwa and Matondo but not as good.
    What do you see in Matondo , just finished the season with Rangers? Super fast , loses the the ball more than retains it . Did score a couple of nice goals , the jury is out for me.

Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy the Jock View Post
    I would have agreed Tony until the last few games of the season where he was moved back to the defence .I think he can be a football player.
    Is that the defence that conceded 3,3,4 and 5, in the last 6 games James (1 and 0 in the other 2)

International

Is that the defence that conceded 3,3,4 and 5, in the last 6 games James (1 and 0 in the other 2)
    He didn't say a GOOD football player

What do you see in Matondo , just finished the season with Rangers? Super fast , loses the the ball more than retains it . Did score a couple of nice goals , the jury is out for me.
    Hes talking about his brother, Japhet, not Rabbi

I have always thought that about him, even as a kid, lightening fast, just doesnt have the end product to be a top player, but will make a good living in the game and do what he enjoys in life, so its all good

Quote Originally Posted by blue matt View Post
    I have always thought that about him, even as a kid, lightening fast, just doesnt have the end product to be a top player, but will make a good living in the game and do what he enjoys in life, so its all good
    Aye, but we are talking about his brother for City's U18, not Rabbi at Rangers.

On Rabbi though, he has done ok with Rangers this season, coming off the bench quite a bit - 6 goals and 3 assists playing on the left forward / left wing position. I think he has been a decent 'impact' sub.

He is a player who could have done with staying at one club, maybe in the championship/league 1, when we was younger. The big move and subsequent loans and moves haven't done his career any favours.

Quote Originally Posted by AfricanBluebird View Post
    The big move and subsequent loans and moves haven't done his career any favours.
    Depends in what respect. I imagine hes made a lot of money on the back of that initial big move and subsequent moves and contracts.

Hes a multi-millionaire at 23.

First Team light up the darkness's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Taunton Blue Genie View Post
    Where do you want to be buried?
    On the hill. At the top. In a gaudy mausoleum

Quote Originally Posted by blue matt View Post

Not if he is playing for your side.

He looked a lot better than he did up front. 3,3,4and 5 goals and people are saying Bulut ball is boring??
    I didn't say Turkball because it has been decided that has racial connotations.....