+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast

Thread: So wtf is going on with Bulut?

Re: So wtf is going on with Bulut?

Let’s imagine for a moment that Erol Bulut was instead called Eric Buchanan and had managed four teams in the Scottish Premiership with varying degrees of success before arriving in Cardiff.

Let’s pretend that Eric and his team had just served up a season of mind-numbingly tedious, negative football before the manager was reported to have returned to his family in Edinburgh while contract negotiations for the 2024/25 season remained unresolved.

Let’s say someone had posted on here: “I'm praying Buchanan's flounced off back to Scotland, but knowing our knowledgeable lot they're probably doing everything possible to get him to stay and deliver his 'Jockball' for another season,” while another fan had posted under a Wales Online report: “Leave him in Scotland, we don’t want him back!”

What do you reckon the reaction would have been?

Quote Originally Posted by The Lone Gunman View Post
    Let’s imagine for a moment that Erol Bulut was instead called Eric Buchanan and had managed four teams in the Scottish Premiership with varying degrees of success before arriving in Cardiff.

Let’s pretend that Eric and his team had just served up a season of mind-numbingly tedious, negative football before the manager was reported to have returned to his family in Edinburgh while contract negotiations for the 2024/25 season remained unresolved.

Let’s say someone had posted on here: “I'm praying Buchanan's flounced off back to Scotland, but knowing our knowledgeable lot they're probably doing everything possible to get him to stay and deliver his 'Jockball' for another season,” while another fan had posted under a Wales Online report: “Leave him in Scotland, we don’t want him back!”

You would have thought there would no reaction. But then again some self appointed social media vigilante would find issue. That's just the way they are.

Quote Originally Posted by OurManFlint II View Post
    My point wasn't to the fact of the "go back to where you came from", i just used that for emphasis, sadly it distracted from what i feel was the real racial slur of 'turkball'. The similarity with the term "wogball" is unquestionable. Plus he's got form.
    why those opposed to Bulut are trying to defend it is more worrying. Scary place we live in now.
    You daft bugger.
    1 Who has ever heard of the term "wogball"?
    2 Atatürk the Founder of the Republic of Turkey said. “Ne mutlu Türk’üm diyene” which means; "how happy is the one who says, i’m a Turk". It is not a derogatory term.

SweatySockist reported! …………….am I ok with ‘sweaty sock’?

Going back to the subject of this thread, wasn’t Bulut supposed to be back from his holidays this week?

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    Going back to the subject of this thread, wasn’t Bulut supposed to be back from his holidays this week?
    Send him back on his holidays!

Quote Originally Posted by Bluebirdman Of Alcathays View Post
    Send him back on his holidays!
    lets start a "go fund me" for his plane ticket

Chelsea are looking for a new manager. Surrpised Dalman, I mean Abbandanto, hasnt suggested it on Wales Online yet.

There is a huge difference

There is a history of piss taking and reverence between us Taff's, Jocks Etc with regard to food , activity with sheep , being tight , posh English this and that

There is a different slant entirely to a lot of the apparently light hearted banter and comment with regard to Turkish, Spanish , Asian people etc

Quote Originally Posted by Garth Blue View Post
    You would have thought there would no reaction. But then again some self appointed social media vigilante would find issue. That's just the way they are.
    You know the difference between someone saying feck off back to Barnsley mick mccarthy you miserable Northern git ........Strachan you daft old Jock.......kinnock you Taffy windbag bugger off back to Wales

And go back to Turkey we don't want you here !

Quote Originally Posted by SLUDGE FACTORY View Post

There is a history of piss taking and reverence between us Taff's, Jocks Etc with regard to food , activity with sheep , being tight , posh English this and that

There is a different slant entirely to a lot of the apparently light hearted banter and comment with regard to Turkish, Spanish , Asian people etc
    Youve obviosuly never had your haircut in a Turkish barber then.

Quote Originally Posted by J R Hartley View Post
    Youve obviosuly never had your haircut in a Turkish barber then.
    Mick you miserable git naff off back to Yorkshire you useless git

Were you the subject of football banter from Cardiff fans or were you extremely hurt and did you think the taunts were borderline xenophobic?

Wont be long before the crusaders for all causes have such disgusting comments stopped.

Quote Originally Posted by splott parker View Post
    SweatySockist reported! …………….am I ok with ‘sweaty sock’?
    Nope. I have reported you to Greta.

You are trying to protect the Spanish people from racism .....interesting.
    I think you need to do a little more homework on this subject .

Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy the Jock View Post
    Wont be long before the crusaders for all causes have such disgusting comments stopped.
    Do you think when we get told to go back to Wales and you get told to go back to Scotland.....its the same as telling someone to feck off back to Turkey, Spain , Africa?

I don't think so

There is a fine line between banter and xenophobia

You are trying to protect the Spanish people from racism .....interesting.
    I think you need to do a little more homework on this subject .
    Well that's a matter of debate

The history of the government's of countries and their actions is not a reason to think that English people support the rape and pillage of Africa or Spanish people today agree with the colonisation of South America

And if a society ....in your arguement Spain.....is less welcoming than say Britain or Holland doesn't mean that generic insults can be hurled towards Spanish, Italian or Greek people

Do you think when we get told to go back to Wales and you get told to go back to Scotland.....its the same as telling someone to feck off back to Turkey, Spain , Africa?

I don't think so

Depends on how well you know the subject or the context.
    Do you really think its racist if I say go back to Turkey Bulut? Isn't that your problem how you perceive that , rather than my comments?

Well that's a matter of debate

The history of the government's of countries and their actions is not a reason to think that English people support the rape and pillage of Africa or Spanish people today agree with the colonisation of South America

And if a society ....in your arguement Spain.....is less welcoming than say Britain or Holland doesn't mean that generic insults can be hurled towards Spanish, Italian or Greek people
    It is more the racism shown by the people towards another race.
    Perhaps you haven't heard about it?
    Not saying two wrongs make a right .

Depends on how well you know the subject or the context.
    Do you really think its racist if I say go back to Turkey Bulut? Isn't that your problem how you perceive that , rather than my comments?
    And it depends how you mean it when you say it

It is more the racism shown by the people towards another race.
    Perhaps you haven't heard about it?
    Not saying two wrongs make a right .
    Attacks on people in Spain from minority backgrounds by European Spanish people ?

I have heard about it in Spain and similar problems in Italy

But as you know that's a minority and doesn't mean that we brits can throw around stuff like wops and spicks .......the far end of things but the point is the same

Nope. I have reported you to Greta.
    After the worry I had for you when you relocated to the Gower for a while. You were very nearly Jimmy the Jack

And it depends how you mean it when you say it
    Remember when you were happy for the unvaccinated to be separated off and forced to undertake forced Labour against their will , If I recall and despite your hatred for the current government you were quite happy to be a self appointed government deputy during this period im referring to.

What kind of ideology was that you were displaying. It’s hideous you were comfortable with it

. You could be inline with virtue signaller of the year in this thread 👊

I don't think so

And Sludge will decide where that line should be drawn. It's what he does.

So does anyone actually know wtf is going on with Bulut?