+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast

Thread: So wtf is going on with Bulut?

Re: So wtf is going on with Bulut?

Quote Originally Posted by Eddie Johnson View Post
    So does anyone actually know wtf is going on with Bulut?
    No, that's why we are being treated to a squabble about Bulut's nationality and alleged racism.
    If we knew what is going on then we would be talking about it.

Bulut is reading this thread and he’s not got a clue where to f*ck off to!!

Quote Originally Posted by splott parker View Post
    Bulut is reading this thread and he’s not got a clue where to f*ck off to!!
    He's probably worked out it's either Turkey or Germany....or could it be Greece?

I have just read through the 4 pages since yesterday just to see if there are any snippets, alas no. But I have one question and I am no shrinking violet growing up in Llanendeyrn and Cathays but WTH is "wogball"?

Never in my life of knowing some pretty unsavory characters have I ever heard that expression. Is it a thing?

Quote Originally Posted by TWGL1 View Post
    Remember when you were happy for the unvaccinated to be separated off and forced to undertake forced Labour against their will , If I recall and despite your hatred for the current government you were quite happy to be a self appointed government deputy during this period im referring to.

What kind of ideology was that you were displaying. It’s hideous you were comfortable with it

. You could be inline with virtue signaller of the year in this thread 👊
    It's called taking the piss out of you and your insane covid nonsense ideology

Quote Originally Posted by Garth Blue View Post
    And Sludge will decide where that line should be drawn. It's what he does.
    For the purpose of this thread that's absolutely correct

Quote Originally Posted by llan bluebird View Post
    I have just read through the 4 pages since yesterday just to see if there are any snippets, alas no. But I have one question and I am no shrinking violet growing up in Llanendeyrn and Cathays but WTH is "wogball"?

Never in my life of knowing some pretty unsavory characters have I ever heard that expression. Is it a thing?
    Apparently, it’s a regional derogatory Australian term for football. I Googled it earlier, as like you I’d never heard the phrase before reading it in this thread.

I think this thread should be added to the list of things we should blame bulut for if the decision lies with him ( and we do not know for definite it does) - this reminds me of a classroom in school when the teacher needs to unexpectedly nip out for a bit and "says carry on class" and all hell breaks loose

Quote Originally Posted by Nobody's Rep View Post
    I think this thread should be added to the list of things we should blame bulut for if the decision lies with him ( and we do not know for definite it does) - this reminds me of a classroom in school when the teacher needs to unexpectedly nip out for a bit and "says carry on class" and all hell breaks loose
    Can we just blame him for Sludge and be done with it?

International

Stand off, he wants two years, Tan wants one, he'll be gone next week I would guess unless they agree a one-year extension if we reach the top six or something similar. He probably needs a target, we don't want someone just picking up a wage for two more years.

Quote Originally Posted by North Cardiff Blue View Post
    Stand off....
    Is it a Mexican standoff? Or is that considered racist?

Id be suprised if he leaves. Probably be some compromise on a 2nd year.

International

Quote Originally Posted by The Lone Gunman View Post
    Reported

Stand off, he wants two years, Tan wants one, he'll be gone next week I would guess unless they agree a one-year extension if we reach the top six or something similar. He probably needs a target, we don't want someone just picking up a wage for two more years.
    Tan could always offer him a 2 year contract with a right to terminate it without compensation any time we are in the bottom six in the table.

SoUrCeS have said that he'd been offered a 2 year contract with an option of a third.
    To be revealed soon

Quote Originally Posted by Armitage Shanks View Post
    SoUrCeS have said that he'd been offered a 2 year contract with an option of a third.
    To be revealed soon
    Jesus if that's true imagine the length of thread on that - this is 7 pages when there is no news - it will be pipe and slippers time on here

Quote Originally Posted by RichardM View Post
    He's probably worked out it's either Turkey or Germany....or could it be Greece?
    They'll probably tell him to feck of back to Wales. They love his Sheepball there.

International

Jesus if that's true imagine the length of thread on that - this is 7 pages when there is no news - it will be pipe and slippers time on here
    That would be a fun thread with quite a few

Could he take us another nine places up the table again?

International

Quote Originally Posted by Armitage Shanks View Post
    To be revealed soon
    Just checked they strongly believe it's true.

International

International

Quote Originally Posted by The Lone Gunman View Post
    Not if the people standing off are Mexican,

Quote Originally Posted by JumpersforGoalposts View Post
    Tan could always offer him a 2 year contract with a right to terminate it without compensation any time we are in the bottom six in the table.
    That’s August then.

Just checked they strongly believe it's true.
    In that case, why hasn’t it been announced officially? You’d like to think that the club are aware that it would be in their best interests to get any news confirming Bulut was staying or going into the public domain as quickly as possible - just about the only thing I agree with Wales Online about when it comes to Erol Bulut is that the situation has now become farcical.

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    In that case, why hasn’t it been announced officially? You’d like to think that the club are aware that it would be in their best interests to get any news confirming Bulut was staying or going into the public domain as quickly as possible - just about the only thing I agree with Wales Online about when it comes to Erol Bulut is that the situation has now become farcical.
    Totally agree and what makes it worse is that the farce isn't new - this should have been resolved weeks ago one way or the other as our place in the league has been known for sometime

Totally agree and what makes it worse is that the farce isn't new - this should have been resolved weeks ago one way or the other as our place in the league has been known for sometime
    I hope it isn’t Bulut, but if it is, I can’t imagine the style that thrilled me so much will change
    I will have zero expectations of that happening, so who knows I could be pleasantly surprised 😳

At least this year, I hope we have proper forwards lined up before the season starts
    We need at least two as well as the youngsters like Davies.
    I’ll invest in a box of Swan vestas or England Glory for the season otherwise, I’ll need something to prop the eyelids up for 90 minutes 💤