+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: BBC Political Bias

Re: BBC Political Bias

Quote Originally Posted by SLUDGE FACTORY View Post
    Off you go again , unbelievable, if you want to discuss things further nonsense

I tried to help you out last week and stop you getting walked over and you respond a couple of days later by getting all arsey

And again on here

Go and talk to David Ike , take him on a date and talk about covid or something

You can call me whatever you like bro, it makes no difference, no doubt some stuff posted in the past by many is outdated and wide of the mark , however , most things have turned out to be correct , and besides , people are entitled to voice their opinions about whatever they like and if it’s not acceptable then I'm sure the moderator team will address that issue in hand.

You’re a virtue signalling hypocrite.

Quote Originally Posted by TWGL1 View Post
    You can call me whatever you like bro, it makes no difference, no doubt some stuff posted in the past by many is outdated and wide of the mark , however , most things have turned out to be correct , and besides , people are entitled to voice their opinions about whatever they like and if it’s not acceptable then I'm sure the moderator team will address that issue in hand.

You’re a virtue signalling hypocrite.
    And you are a two faced nutter

I tried to stop you getting jumped on as it was over the top

Then a few days later you turned on me in a flash

Absolute cabbage

And you are a two faced nutter

I tried to stop you getting jumped on as it was over the top

Then a few days later you turned on me in a flash

Absolute cabbage
    Jumped on , I don’t care about stuff like that as it’s pretty much the norm , you know in groups and out groups, and I know which group on here I fit into and it’s hilarious at times. Some people are extremely entertaining

Jumped on , I don’t care about stuff like that as it’s pretty much the norm , you know in groups and out groups, and I know which group on here I fit into and it’s hilarious at times.
    You cared enough to offer someone else a meet up to discuss it which is why I thought let's chill this out

You were rattled by it

I took pity on you

But there you go , you live and learn

You cared enough to offer someone else a meet up to discuss it which is why I thought let's chill this out

You were rattled by it

I took pity on you

But there you go , you live and learn
    Well kind of you , right , who’s going to win the next election do you think the timing is a bit odd

Well kind of you , right , who’s going to win the next election do you think the timing is a bit odd
    Well at least we won't have our summer wasted by all the campaigning

I was listening to the radio this morning and the phone in was pointless as they were all shouting over each other